Look, it's Essruu's birthday today.

PompeyLass

It's called being clever - something you would never, never understand.

Perhaps you could explain what is clever about it. Weird i call it. It's almost an unhealthy obsessive disorder, not disimilar to how Barry George acted before the Dando murder.

Ess and Stu look out...........

It's ok, there's nobody here 'cept us two, wooooooooo

I bet you're glad you paid your £5 for this, LOL.

I would imagine that when the server is downgraded to take into account the reduced demand, you will get a partial refund though.

I bet you're all jealous of the fun that the Registered Users are having. It's a blast having to consider whether to use up one of your three permitted posts to reply to a mongy message and then waiting until the time is right to use one; then getting you 'money's worth' by making it a long one. Of course, you get mentalists like Aids Victim who have a tendency to just go Bish Bash Bosh and blast them in three quick posts, but then he is zany.

Even this thread died once the Registered Users were unable to reply to jillcrackpotsaint, but then that's probably a good thing as we could just sit back, not have to argue, but still watch her self-pwn show.

Where is she anyway? Did she have a massive period implosion or something? Is she dead (physically, we know she is in the head). I would PM her to make sure she's ok, but firstly I can't and secondly the 'hope' is quite a nice hope.

Ok, you can talk amongst yourselves again now; I'm going to save my final post in case I get bored later.

I would imagine that when the server is downgraded to take into account the reduced demand, you will get a partial refund though.

I bet you're all jealous of the fun that the Registered Users are having. It's a blast having to consider whether to use up one of your three permitted posts to reply to a mongy message and then waiting until the time is right to use one; then getting you 'money's worth' by making it a long one. Of course, you get mentalists like Aids Victim who have a tendency to just go Bish Bash Bosh and blast them in three quick posts, but then he is zany.

Even this thread died once the Registered Users were unable to reply to jillcrackpotsaint, but then that's probably a good thing as we could just sit back, not have to argue, but still watch her self-pwn show.

Where is she anyway? Did she have a massive period implosion or something? Is she dead (physically, we know she is in the head). I would PM her to make sure she's ok, but firstly I can't and secondly the 'hope' is quite a nice hope.

Ok, you can talk amongst yourselves again now; I'm going to save my final post in case I get bored later.

:lol:

Hello

I shall not be paying my fiver, with the fiver that I could have used to subscribe, I instead bought myself a Special Curry, I did have to contribute the extra 20p to have fried rice instead of boiled though, but on the whole, it was a good investment and very tasty indeed.

I got £1000 back from the taxman on Friday.

I haven't got really drunk for a while, must try harder.

I think Team GB done well in the olympics and I would like to sleep with Kelly Sotherton.

JillSaint is a very strange person, she seems to take this whole internet lark far too seriously.

Personally i think it's a good idea to always quote someone when using up a post. A long post like this on is even better, that way you get maximum lineage per a post. I would hate to pay a fiver and then just post meaningless replies that just have a silly emoticon.

Personally i think it's a good idea to always quote someone when using up a post. A long post like this on is even better, that way you get maximum lineage per a post. I would hate to pay a fiver and then just post meaningless replies that just have a silly emoticon.

Be careful, sometimes you can get it horribly wrong and quote a c**k.

Oh f**k it!

:bear:

i bet you're glad you paid your £5 for this, lol.

I bet you're all jealous of the fun that the registered users are having. It's a blast having to consider whether to use up one of your three permitted posts to reply to a mongy message and then waiting until the time is right to use one; then getting you 'money's worth' by making it a long one. Of course, you get mentalists like aids victim who have a tendency to just go bish bash bosh and blast them in three quick posts, but then he is zany.

Even this thread died once the registered users were unable to reply to jillcrackpotsaint, but then that's probably a good thing as we could just sit back, not have to argue, but still watch her self-pwn show.

Where is she anyway? Did she have a massive period implosion or something? Is she dead (physically, we know she is in the head). I would pm her to make sure she's ok, but firstly i can't and secondly the 'hope' is quite a nice hope.

Ok, you can talk amongst yourselves again now; i'm going to save my final post in case i get bored later.

i think i have one post left today, zany!!

i neither agree nor disagree with anything anyone ever says.

:lol:

hello

i shall not be paying my fiver, with the fiver that i could have used to subscribe, i instead bought myself a special curry, i did have to contribute the extra 20p to have fried rice instead of boiled though, but on the whole, it was a good investment and very tasty indeed.

I got £1000 back from the taxman on friday.

I haven't got really drunk for a while, must try harder.

I think team gb done well in the olympics and i would like to sleep with kelly sotherton.

Jillsaint is a very strange person, she seems to take this whole internet lark far too seriously.

personally i think it's a good idea to always quote someone when using up a post. A long post like this on is even better, that way you get maximum lineage per a post. I would hate to pay a fiver and then just post meaningless replies that just have a silly emoticon.

:) :D