Exeter tickets

dickyhale

I took a letter in on 18th January and tried to take another one in today (possible credit card issue). We were stopped in the car park by the on duty steward, who offered to take letter to ticket office. (probably due to me being on crutches and the horrendous queue).

One hopes he handed it in :)

I have e-mailed the ticket office via the web-site and David Luker, but have as yet not received a reply...

Hopefully we'll get lucky!

I took a letter in on 18th January and tried to take another one in today (possible credit card issue). We were stopped in the car park by the on duty steward, who offered to take letter to ticket office. (probably due to me being on crutches and the horrendous queue).

One hopes he handed it in :)

I have e-mailed the ticket office via the web-site and David Luker, but have as yet not received a reply...

Hopefully we'll get lucky!

I emailed him.

I wanted to go but tried to get them online - every time I clicked 'buy tickets' it told me they were sold out - bit disappointed as I have never been inside St James Park

Phoned the Saints ticket office on the off chance yesterday evening ('bout 17:30).

Managed to get tickets for me and my eldest son from our purchase history, presumably from this further allocation we have been granted!

Well chuffed!

Suggest you try first thing this morning, 08:00 I think

Ps. "Only a hand-full left..." ;)

any idea how many tickets we actually ended up with in the end?

I know the seats hold 300, terrace holds 1200.

we were given 300 seats and 500 terrace, then received "some more" but not seen a figure

any idea how many tickets we actually ended up with in the end?

I know the seats hold 300, terrace holds 1200.

we were given 300 seats and 500 terrace, then received "some more" but not seen a figure

Probaly 400 tickets extra. Exeter reduced the terrace allocation for away team to 900 tickets for the rest of the season after their Leeds fiasco investigation had finished.