who else hates man city

Thedelldays

I don't mind Man City.

So far, they don't seem to have attracted the jonny come lately supporters.

So any Man City supporter is a genuine supporter and they still got crowds of 30K + in the 3rd division , so no-one can sing, 'where were you when you were sh't ' at them

I expect other teams in League 1 feel the same way about us.

speaking with a customer of mine who supports Rovers, he saw we'd gone out and replaced Sitters straight away and he said that p*****s him off. I can see why, but we've been poor for years so having some cash is fun!

I all for clubs spending a bit of cash if they have it...we have done it...

but what is it with man city and seemingly wanting every single player..?

now they say they want landon donavon and that ballotelli....

a few of our fans would like that......

I dont really have a problem with them, except paying ridiculous wages, £185k for Yaya Toure, a player Barcelona were selling anyway. Good player that he is he hardly deserves to be highest paid premier league player.

I'm sort of rooting for them to break up the elite Premiership clubs a bit, it's gotten far too monotonous up in the Top 4 and hopefully Man City will be able to dislodge perennial underachievers like Arsenal or Liverpool.

Much prefered Spurs doing it than Man City. I actually like Spurs, proper club, decent fans and a lot less JCL's like you get at Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

Much prefered Spurs doing it than Man City. I actually like Spurs, proper club, decent fans and a lot less JCL's like you get at Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

I'm going to disagree with you there, imagine the press fawning over Saggy Chops if he actually won them anything. I'd probably leave the country.

I'm going to disagree with you there, imagine the press fawning over Saggy Chops if he actually won them anything. I'd probably leave the country.

I know what you mean but I really dont have a problem with Spurs, i used too, but that was due to their fans being deluded, i think most are more realistic now.

I know what you mean but I really dont have a problem with Spurs, i used too, but that was due to their fans being deluded, i think most are more realistic now.

Fair enough, I guess I (and most Saints fans as well) have an automatic 'dislike' function for Redcrapp and mostly all the things he's associated with. Spurs are still deluded though, HR talking about how they have 90% of a title-winning squad who could also compete for the CL as well in today's papers for example...