iF THEY DONT' WANT TO PLAY FOR SOUTHAMPTON WE DON'T WANT THEM FFS

AndyD

People, I'm getting a bit frustrated with people putting their lives on hold for the likes of Cork and Sharp. We have a very capable first 11. Signings, hopefully the right ones, will come but don't agitate bout such mercaneries. That is all.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Please stop shouting.

And may I have a couple of pints of what you're drinking?

That is all...

People, I'm getting a bit frustrated with people putting their lives on hold for the likes of Cork and Sharp. We have a very capable first 11. Signings, hopefully the right ones, will come but don't agitate bout such mercaneries. That is all.

I don't think people are tbh.

well said andy

have allways been of that opinion anyone that doesnt want to play for saints we are not interested in wether they are current players or people coming in no matter how good

come on you saints

Not everyone wants to play for saints. Believe it or not there are better options available.

All this "want to play for Southampton" stuff is b*ll*x. Footballers will play ANYWHERE for the right money, pay good wages and you get good players.

None of the players we currently have are here because they love the red and white, they are here because they are paid well.

All footballers can easily be split into two categories:

1. Those who wish to play for Southampton

2. Those who do not wish to play for Southampton

It's that simple.

The world revolves round us and until every footballer on the planet relaises this, well, more fool them.

Are you joking? 'SOME' posters are totally reliant on big name charlies - what about team spirit MATE?

I don't really take much notice of the speculation. Once a player signs i'll take a bit of notice.

All this "want to play for Southampton" stuff is b*ll*x. Footballers will play ANYWHERE for the right money, pay good wages and you get good players.

None of the players we currently have are here because they love the red and white, they are here because they are paid well.

Bit harsh on Kelvin.