Fair Play SFC

Shance

So I've managed to get a match worn Clyne shirt. It's for my boy and I really want him to sign it so I can frame it for my lads room. Living in Manchester it's difficult to get down on match day to catch him so I emailed the club. They couldn't take the shirt from me to get it signed as they get thousands of requests like this (which is fair enough). In the mail today I recieved a letter addressed to my son. They sent him up a hand signed photograph of Clyne which will now accompany the shirt in the frame.

Great family club. Love it. Thanks sfc!

So I've managed to get a match worn Clyne shirt. It's for my boy and I really want him to sign it so I can frame it for my lads room. Living in Manchester it's difficult to get down on match day to catch him so I emailed the club. They couldn't take the shirt from me to get it signed as they get thousands of requests like this (which is fair enough). In the mail today I recieved a letter addressed to my son. They sent him up a hand signed photograph of Clyne which will now accompany the shirt in the frame.

Great family club. Love it. Thanks sfc!

You are going to have a job on your hands keeping your son out of the clutches of the Manchester clubs. I have a four year old and live in West Kent, surrounded by Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham fans; I've got him to be a Saints fan but I never relax, I keep ramming it home.

You are going to have a job on your hands keeping your son out of the clutches of the Manchester clubs. I have a four year old and live in West Kent, surrounded by Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham fans; I've got him to be a Saints fan but I never relax, I keep ramming it home.

Yeah it'll be hard mate. Especially considering how close we live too old Trafford and the fact that his cousins and friends all love utd. I'm winning ATM though. Against villa he was running round singing 'all we need is, Sadio Manè' after his third goal. Haha

You are obviously trying for more children. Good luck with that ;-)

as long as you take him to see saints youll be fine

tell him he can support one of the others if he wants but never go to see them,or support saints and always see them,this is what I did to my son,it worked

as long as you take him to see saints youll be fine

tell him he can support one of the others if he wants but never go to see them,or support saints and always see them,this is what I did to my son,it worked

Yeah we go to quite a few away games up here. My first saints game was the 6-3 and his was the 1-0 at old Trafford. I'll make sure when my daughters old enough her first game is utd. Hahaha

A long time ago I doorstepped Ken Monkou at Sheffield Wednesday to get him to sign a birthday card for my mum as she loved him. He took it from me, went into the dressing room and got the entire team to sign it. Love that the club still has this mentality (or has it again)