Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. Yay 🎉
  2. Yay 🥳
  3. 😔
  4. Oh god! 😥
  5. She was an outfield player all through her development and it shows.
  6. Bronze is screwed. Out on her feet.
  7. Some strange decisions by the ref at the moment.
  8. Get level then get stuck in! We are level let’s try and go down to 10 again!
  9. Gooooaaaaallll
  10. I remember Che doing one at Wolves.
  11. You can say the black player. Or I call her Michelle or the 19 year old.
  12. Yeah and the commentators going on about beginning worth risking a not 100% fit James. I do not agree. Kelly should have started in this case.
  13. Kelly!
  14. To be fair, we looked good in the first 10/15. Better than we have all tournament. We have been pretty bad and somehow find ourselves in a final. All we can do is what we have done all through the knockouts hang in there and just hope we can nick a couple late on. I cannot see it against Spain though.
  15. James is not fully fit. Hemp runs and runs but has no end product. Our defence has been awful the whole tournament. Walsh is not great, carter has no pace, and Stanway is not as good as she was 4 years ago. I’m not really sure how we have got to the final. Good team spirit must take you a long way!
  16. Sounds like it is going to be the same as the last championship campaign. I am unfortunately thinking it will not be anywhere near as good or successful.
  17. Nifty footwork there by the French! 😮
  18. What a save, by Berger!
  19. Works in cycling, but surely up the other way? Weird!
  20. Must have been decided when watching that cracking Eastleigh game?
  21. Is it just the 1 ticket per membership? So I need 2 membership for me and my boy! I think I will gamble, unless anyone is in a position to get an under 14 and an adult ticket for me? This will be my only home game.
  22. So when is Stoke on general sale?
  23. https://www.dhgate.com/product/football-shirts-for-fans-struijk-rodon-rothwell/1058603775.html?dspm=pcen.sp.list.1.ofRTFocd5AzBfPxJlywU&resource_id=1058603775&scm_id=yf.prodauto.14.S8aaa9529919359730191a8776e1f4c55-Q1-R0-Ppdrqfnbvno-Ggftr48st9k-Adp2502old-B100.4-A7273_C1495_D3x4_E1033x1i1061x1i42x4_G5_I0_J0_K0_Nah_O0_Rw1iff4QTxs6_S3_U1149_V807.Ihi9jwfSWHsouthamtonXfcBsz5cgfCaqO-EssJ4Dai&skuId=1401402358935994376 I take this back as it says kids, but cannot see in the drop-down. My boy is a small now.
  24. Keep an eye on the Chinese sites as they will be there first. Well they hold the templates
  25. Anxious
×
×
  • Create New...