silversaint
Members-
Posts
895 -
Joined
Everything posted by silversaint
-
was about to ask the same thing tokyo, anyone know which local radio station does the tranmere games?
-
Again if anyone has a spare ticket it would be much appreciated, if you could pm me that'd be great! (Well aware I'm joining the back of a very long queue!)
-
He was a huddersfield fan wearing a pompey shirt.
-
Went to the away game, very poor performance, Huddersfield are a good team who we shouldn't underestimate, bags of pace and hard working. I think we'll draw 2-2.
-
What about a regular ticket, do I need to pop down to the ticket office to change mine?
-
Seeing as the game is 2 days away and couldn't see this anywhere else... Potentially the biggest game of the season now? We will play the same side? What will Pards post match interview be like? Finally I've got my original tickets from the 9th of January, will these be valid for Tuesday or do I need to sort something out with the club?
-
Football League Show 27/02/10 & 13/03/10, It Seems
silversaint replied to St Landrew's topic in The Saints
Why thank you, just hope he was watching! -
Football League Show 27/02/10 & 13/03/10, It Seems
silversaint replied to St Landrew's topic in The Saints
Just had my e-mail read out in support of Pardew!! -
Pardew=Potential Saints Legend. Really hope he stays. I for one hope this season will see us stabilise as a club and really push for promotion next year. Pardew is the man to lead this club back to the glory days and I hope Nicola gives him the time to do so. COYR.
-
How about something along the lines of; Lee Barnard Barnard, He's better than Frank Lampard, He's shorter than Steve Gerrard Lee Barnard Barnard
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/8538457.stm
-
Can't wait!
-
I've got Palace to beat Cov Forest & Boro draw Leicester to beat Plymouth QPR to beat Donny Exeter to beat Stockport Swindon to beat Carlisle Bournemouth to beat Macclesfield Lincoln to beat Grimsby Motherwell Hibs draw Dumbarton to beat Clyde Brechin to beat Stirling Berwick to beat Annan East Stirling to beat Livingston Montrose to beat Elgin Queens Park to beat forfar Stranraer to bear Albion 50p Stake Returns: £173,149.73
-
Not really a reason to be proud, but if they go out of business we may well be in the quarter finals yet!
-
Saints Vs MKDons - First Half & Half Time Thread.
silversaint replied to Ponty's topic in The Saints
Coyr -
Saints V Stockport County - Half Time & 2nd Half Chat
silversaint replied to St Landrew's topic in The Saints
Rickie to come to our rescue -
Feel good feeling...gone.
-
prutton just scored for colchester
-
i bloody hope not.
-
Bloody Brilliant.
-
yeh, i've been following it, just thought you may have had another snippet of positive news on this deal, hopefully something will be announced in the morning! COYR!
-
Are you know ITK then Tactics? By that I'm not being sarcastic, just hoping for some kind of confirmation?
-
Millwall V Saints - Half Time & 2nd Half Chat
silversaint replied to St Landrew's topic in The Saints
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! -
Millwall V Saints - Half Time & 2nd Half Chat
silversaint replied to St Landrew's topic in The Saints
COYR! We need a late winner! -
Millwall V Saints - Half Time & 2nd Half Chat
silversaint replied to St Landrew's topic in The Saints
COYR.
