Jump to content

Billy the Kidd

Members
  • Posts

    1352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Billy the Kidd

  1. 現実世界には友達がいなくて、ネットの掲示板で馬鹿げた、中身のない、無意味なことばかり言っている。
  2. Anyone able to share a link to a decent stream?
  3. So no hoper who left us and achieved nothing. Alan Shearer.
  4. I understood there can be exceptions to the 14 day rule though, and figured this was classed as an exception hence they expedited it. Not that I agree with it btw, and also to only have <24 to mount an appeal again I am not sure is legal.
  5. Maybe this is being investigated by the Met under operation Yewtree.
  6. It also shows he does well against teams we expect to beat but crumble when we come up against better teams. those game we lost, I think were teams that pressed us harder (other than Oxford where we alerted awful).
  7. And results on the pitch.
  8. And those people are likely under him whilst he is wanking in the mirror, trying to catch some drips of greatness.
  9. They have to do those tests to see if his wrists are strong than a weetabix, takes time getting the results.
  10. We are in the Championship, not Champions League. I think there are more important positions to fill first, like wingers and creativity, and if time/money left and we can recruit better than what we have, then sure, but clearly isn’t the priority.
  11. More chance of pulling yourself off 💪
  12. Have you caught up with the news that saints got relegated yet?
  13. Better than Bazunu.
  14. Yeah would have been good to see him playing for us, but that ship sailed a while back. btw. How you doing mate?
  15. I always thought of Koeman as more of a Strawberry Blonde.
  16. Why is it a farce due to this deal being off? There are loads of deals that don’t happen for one reason or another. Fanny.
  17. Agree with this, but is isnt only that we play with a way that highlights our inadequacies - even teams with far far better players than ours dont try to do this to the extent we do. There is a solid reason they dont do it also - that it gives up chances and goals.
  18. Not sure that is correct. As in, Martin and the staff wouldnt get 100% of their payout in a lump sum, they would surely get in monthly until the end of the contract or until they got another job. Whilst I strongly disagree, I'm not sure we are sacking him anytime soon. I for one wont watch another game while he is here, in the ground or on TV.
  19. Yeah I wouldnt disagree. He isnt in the same league as Kompany for me, and has all been about vanity.
  20. I'm not sure that is particularly relevant. Gerrard and Lampard were great footballers. Turning into managers, this generally means nothing at getting top jobs. Sure, he could go to a mid table team who wants this, I wonder if Kompany had different ways of playing, different tactics etc. I didnt see a single game of Burnley's to be fair so that may not be why Bayern took hime, I just dont believe it was due to VK havign a great career.
  21. I think all the pricks should give the cunts a right pounding.
  22. I can't for the life of me understand why people aren't asking for him to be gone. We are this bad this season due to him.
  23. Well this moron Martin signed these players. If he didn't want them he could have told them no. He is culpable. I seriously don't believe someone else comes in and gets 1 Point from 8 games...
  24. Its basically confirms that we may be able to spend billions of pounds, but with Russell Martin in charge of first team selection and tactics, we'd still go down in last place. But we'd have really expensive players that learned to pass the ball without progressing up the pitch.
  25. But he is largely playing the same way. In 7 games this season, he has pretty much done exactly what most of us thought he would do. v Bournemouth - wtf was he actually thinking. v Arsenal, yes he did change some aspects, but we still farted around with the ball far too much. No one is saying lump it to the big fucker up top. We could be playing percentage balls into the channels. But no, we have to take so many risks in our own third, that when we lose the ball, which we do lots in the EPL, we get fucked. When we do beat the press, we then recycle the ball backwards. This isnt bravery, it is pandering to the managers desire for purest football. When it is pretty much boring, predicatable, slow, ponderous and pretty ineffective. So largely, in 5/7 games, he was true to form.
×
×
  • Create New...