Jump to content

Holmes_and_Watson

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12744
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holmes_and_Watson

  1. Would you put his execution before or after the Take That concert? 🙂
  2. The crowd were shouting towards Sullivan, who Sky showed to have gone from his seat on 88 mins. Didn't see any shots of him coming back. His partner was still there though.
  3. The moment when he got his own side to start shooting towards Pickford was a bit of a giveaway. 🙂
  4. Spygate is nothing compared to Brunchgate.
  5. A new FAB?! Surely, this means continuing their statement of a percentage of the FAB moving within agreed timescales? If the club get to just change the entire FAB because it doesn't like what it's hearing, then we could just end up being represented by um...wooden puppets.
  6. That explains the club silence. Everyone is having The Catcher in the Rye read to them in the auditorium, with activated Manchurian Candidates then carted off.
  7. Sladden: Yeah, I reckon this'll cut through pretty well anything that exists. I did steel armor plate with it six inches thick, just like that! Oh, it was legal. Bloke shut in a strong room, I got him out. Secret job, like this one. Col. Breen: Then I'm glad you don't talk about it. - Quatermass and the Pit
  8. Yup. If you breach our strict data communications processes you will be disciplined. Basically, you will be fired. Depending on what it is you've been stupid enough to communicate opens up a number of other painful avenues on both personal and corporate levels. So much money, so little competence.
  9. I like this. I'm also looking forward to reading John Le Carre's Intern, Analyst, Manager, Spy
  10. It does. Hard to think of THB using anything other than this, the most straightforward, reasoning.
  11. Agreed. There's quite a few on this board, who work in industries where the above requirements from legal/compliance would be standard, and well ingrained, processes. There's an incident and the wheels immediately begin turning. If persons have hidden, misled or outright lied during that process there will be hell to pay. That's sending people out there to lie to police, courts and regulators, and we may see some of that in the FA in estivation results. @ChristopheVAFC makes the good point, that silence may be part of the club conducting a full internal investigation, not just into the spying itself, but into the information that was known and shared throughout the club. If you can't rely on the veracity of the information, then there won't be a press release with any detail.
  12. Well, 'boro have failed to grind out results in the league... the semi finals... the final...
  13. Our spying will improve for a start. 🙂
  14. Lovely image. Just the sort of image that would look nice on say... a big screen to welcome certain visitors to St Mary's.
  15. Poster boy for the Scotland squad. Can't believe they didn't pick him. 🙂
  16. He waits… That’s what he does… And I’ll tell you what; tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick’ Ahab says “I don’t care who you are, here’s to your dream”. The old sailors return to the bar.’ “Here’s to you, Ahab” and the phat drummer hit the beat with all his heart’ "Here’s to waiting…" Saints 26/27 🙂
  17. Sadly beaten 2-0 by the Wembley ground staff next Tuesday. Ground staff complain about the number of bottles around 'boro, and they are deducted 4 points for next season.
  18. Caller 1: Hahahaha hahahaha. Caller 2:Hahahahahahahahaha Caller 3:Hahahahahahahaha Could we have a caller, not from Southampton. Caller 4:Boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo Hello Mr Gibson, bottler in chief...!
  19. I'm enjoying the bittersweet stage. 🙂
  20. Well done, that man.
  21. Yup. They'd beaten us twice already. Although I was confident, it wasn't going to be easy. If we they'd beat us, it would have been fair and on the pitch. I just popped in to see the final score, and saw so much added time I thought the ref had 'boro connections, like everyone else involved in this. So, yes, it feels much better. I hope Gibson and his fellow bottlers are feeling even more gutted. Back into contention just to throw it away again. May they not recover, and get relegated next season.
  22. Congratulations to Hull. McBurnie was a handful against us, so well done to him. 'Boro can get stuffed.
  23. No response...SR flat lined. And that last spike was the Take That concert announcement.
  24. Hull to take legal action if beaten. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cpvp8vv8e2zo
  25. Certainly been thunderstruck over this. 🙂
×
×
  • Create New...