Jump to content

Holmes_and_Watson

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12744
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holmes_and_Watson

  1. They will be going all out second half for a goal. As it stands, they'd need to thump Hearts on the final day. Fingers crossed for a Motherwell winner on the counter.
  2. And now 2 for Hearts. Could be all over tonight. But Celtic could well get back into it.
  3. Hearts take the lead at home to Falkirk, after a good spell.
  4. All I can say to Restore AD 1890 and Restore AD 87 is... Splitters! Sincerely, Restore AD 1588
  5. Hull are having to pay two analysts to watch training sessions. One of whom, keeps being disturbed by journalists.
  6. Strongly worded, with a surprising level of tactical awareness about the hotel operations. 🙂
  7. I'd heard ballooning across the Atlantic. But you're right, as we know where all the balloons currently are. 🙂
  8. They don't seem to have shared bank details. Only that Napoleon Solo was in their establishment, and used a bank card. If they explicitly state that the name on the card matched a Saints intern, then that would be different. As for the banking trail, they can contact the police or the NCA. Even alerting the bank used on the card. Then armed with the information that there are no suspicions transactions in a fraud or money laundering sense, any of those organisations can get a good laugh at boro's expense.
  9. Saying 4 would be fine. The 5th is just bragging. 🙂
  10. But they look nothing alike The guy behind the tree doesn't have a giant red circle.
  11. I believe you've just launched a new adult service for Amazon deliveries to provide. 🙂
  12. There was a suggestion it was being livestreamed to Southampton. The imminent Scotland yard raid on our data analytics servers will reveal more. Will they also uncover the secrets of The Black Box?
  13. Just noticed you have a "recommended post" in what I think is either a new feature or sponsored by saints legal team over Spygate. 🙂 We have done the correct thing by keeping quiet and supporting the investigation. Rather than brief hacks and presenters to try and influence the outcome.
  14. It's like waking up in a world where IQs have plummeted. The Walking Brain Dead
  15. When are they restoring Britain to? I don't want to slaughter Saxons, only to be seen as some sort of bad person. 🙂
  16. Ha! Sky completely missed our second operative, still disguised as a tree.
  17. I thought he had been diplomatic about it being nothing to do wi th the players or fans. As the games unfolded, that changed. Leading to a touchline shove.
  18. You've changed since you got that job as the showrunner for the Wrexham series. 🙂
  19. Going on me ory, but there was a very early Matsuki challenge. The ball hit Matsuki's hand later too, and the ref indicated it was his shoulder. But it balanced itself out.
  20. As impressive as your long term planning is, I think that's very harsh on Gordon Strachan.🙂
  21. Perhaps not in the way you'd think/ expect. But Azaz was all over the park tonight. I don't think there was another player he didn't help out.
  22. Totally get your thoughts on it. I was really just trying to point out that, by the nature of what it was, it can take a very definite, and punitive route.
  23. Turn it on right before the game, ignore the commentary (easy after so many games), tea at half time, turn off right after. I stayed just long enough for the Shea and Ryan interview tonight, which is more than I'd normally risk. They got in at least 2 spygates in the seconds building up to that.
×
×
  • Create New...