Jump to content

Zorba

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    830
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zorba

  1. Mubama is shite. (cue goal!)
  2. WTF was that?! GTFI!!!
  3. Yeah, but other than that..?
  4. I like it. I particularly like that you’ve scaled it so it doesn’t fit the screen of a phone, or a tablet, or a computer, or a tv, or any type of screen whatsoever. So I’m with you.. Screen Hate Is Thriving!
  5. They’ll be up for it and kick Scienza about for 20 minutes. Once they’re out of puff and the ref has got his book out, it’ll be business as usual. Good game to drop Abbott in at the deep end. Hopefully Fellows gets on the scoresheet again. Expect an away win. 1-3 Saints.
  6. the endless two weeks begins..
  7. Did he? I thought he had a bad game too so sought out the stats. That’s what they said?!
  8. Azaz had a bad game. 1 in 4 passes went wayward. Dispossessed 4 times. 1 dribble all game. No shots. No tackles won. I like him but there’s no point in bulling him up when he’s been shit.
  9. Disappointing. We didn’t get going. Azaz had an off day. SchlotterJack makes me nervous. A point is a point. On to Lincoln. Only 3 points will do.
  10. SchlotterJack?
  11. “I wanted to see a new culture and see what happens elsewhere“ Sounds like he’s brought his binoculars.
  12. OWTS go marchINGS in
  13. This image with “See Ya!” would have been better!
  14. Can count on him missing the transfer deadline. He couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with a cricket bat, that lad.
  15. Let’s hope we get him Cheap. If he turns out to be a Dodo, he could be a real Albatross around our necks.
  16. It was a good excuse to get JWP on and worked well. On to Brum, another dominant performance required and we can start to pick up where we left off last season. Scienza is key when he’s taking on defenders, especially now JWP is back. Drawing fouls around the box will get us goals this season. Just need to make sure he’s not kicked out of the game like he was at Watford. They will score, we will win. 2-3 COYS!
  17. Had bigger nicks on my old boy! He’ll be fine for Tuesday.
  18. Great response. COYS!
  19. I agree!
  20. Not much to say on this one, Same team as Stoke, except new bloke in for Stephens. That’s Schlott.
  21. That was Antti Niemi .. not Anti Ward-Prowsey
  22. Underwhelming. My recollection before he left was that every pass was premeditated. He’d run around a lot, find space, receive the ball… and then knock it safely backwards, over and over again. I hope we’re not going to see that shit type of football again. Welcome back Prowsey!
×
×
  • Create New...