Jump to content

Gloucester Saint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    9029
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gloucester Saint

  1. And if one of the fixtures is nearer Christmas 🤶’Feed the Boro’
  2. Not sure about that, Hull had our number in the league games.
  3. Not sure about that, Hull had our number this season.
  4. He looks like a wasp just flew into his mouth. I would say a lemon he’s sucking but they don’t have anything that exotic in Middlesbrough.
  5. In a decade Sholing and Winchester will be singing ‘Wembley and you fucked it up’.
  6. Hellberg will be off this summer. Gibson won’t but guarantee he finds an excuse not to come to SMS. If he did, I hope Dragan finds some of Arkan’s relations to greet Steve warmly.
  7. Right, Hull have some their job and stopped Boro and Gibson in their tracks. SR - over to you now to mend relations with our fanbase. I’d suggest spending up to last penny of PSR limits, a big name manager and the best loans in the division with the ambition of 100 points might be a basic starting point.
  8. The expression ‘Face like a Smacked Arse’ comes to mind.
  9. Hull City and Ollie McBurnie did far more to give us a boost than anyone at SR or SFC has (players excluded as not their fault). Hull have not got the club leadership off the hook, whatsoever, it just gives us great enjoyment to see a fellow cheat not prosper either and painfully bottle it having convinced themselves today was the day.
  10. The next Hull fan I meet gets bought a free pint, If I ever meet Ollie McBurnie, I’ll buy him a whole crate.
  11. West Ham have £160m in outstanding transfer fees. Wolves are a mess and Burnley might have a worse season than last time. Dragan has to go for it as far as PSR allows. Brum and Wrexham will be strong.
  12. Loved the fact one of the Karen’s hurled their scarf as they were leaving.
  13. Careful that the pollution from Billingham doesn’t cause chemical burns.
  14. Your wish was Ollie McBurnie’s command. And Hull were under an EFL transfer embargo which no doubt ‘Gibbo’ was wailing for.
  15. We.Shall.Be.Crying.Into.Our.Parmos.
  16. It has, Unlike the tears on poverty-stricken Teeside. @Pamplemousse can confirm that I said the heat would do for Boro, especially after Hull won the toss and Boro had the fiercest of the sun (something they’ve never seen in their shithole). Only regret is that I didn’t stick a few quid on it. Had a feeling on McBurnie for the winner too. What odds would I have had?
  17. 🎵 Cry on Sky Sports, we’ve seen you cry on Sky Sports 🎵 Must be sung next season at Hellberg surely? Those two games next season will overshadow even the Pompey games.
  18. BBC Tees commentator - Middlesbrough’s Wembley curse has struck again. It’s sickening. No it fucking isn’t 😂
  19. Our fans were just left to field the assault from BBC Tees (whose comments were a disgrace towards us, who hadn’t done anything), Sky, Daily Mail, various ex-jailbird pundits, and called a cunt, a cheat and plenty of other things by Middlesbrough supporters both in the street and online. The club’s silence and weakness meant we, and the players, took the brunt when neither had anything to do it. I’ll never forgive the club for that, at least until it’s under new, ambitious and clean ownership with the right intentions towards the wellbeing of the club, city and the sport. It’s not Southampton Football Club whilst it’s under the vile SR umbrella. I’m astonished that Tonda is still getting 30-40% support on the in/out poll but as you say, it’s typical of how easy a ride SR have had. But I don’t blame our supporters one iota. They’ve been appallingly let down and even worse left on their own during the worst moment in the club’s history to face a barrage. The club have let us down so many times over the last few years being unprofessional but this quite a rupture. The only way SR survive is to make it clear how sorry they are and to make it up by spending every penny PSR allows for however many years it takes to get the club back and established in the PL. No whining about parachute payments. But they won’t so no point holding that expectation. Just sell up SR.
  20. SR are waiting for the FA to do their job for them. Weak, weak, weak.
  21. I’d certainly come down and support one, become the AFC Wimbledon to SR’s MK Dons.
  22. It is more like that up there, people don’t have much else outside of professional-level circles. Southampton certainly has deprivation but it doesn’t compare. But our fans got led up the garden path by Tonda and SR as much as the players did and both were let down very badly. That’s a gross understatement. Solak should at least have put his hand in his pocket this week and refunded everybody who went to both legs with a customer record. It’s his organisation and yet again we have horrific failures in governance. Three of their four seasons have been a total write-offs. That’s an appalling record. The EFL should do their job that they failed to in Sheffield and tell him to sell before they take Southampton off him.
  23. It’s exactly what they’re going to do. But when they’ve shown zero leadership, strategy and drive for 4 years it would never be any other way. All they’ve cared about, and care about now, is player trading and the impact on prices. I’m staggered that people want a statement from Solak. Why? Would any of it be vaguely credible or have any integrity? He won’t have directed this but has appointed the people who did. I’ve been a chair in another high profile local partnership albeit non-executive and ultimately everything including the behaviour of the Exec Director came to me and that’s where the buck stopped. I was a heck of a lot more across my portfolio than he’ll ever be.
×
×
  • Create New...