-
Posts
549 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Cuddles
-
Will be a good workout at least. We don't really need any cup distractions this year do we?
-
If the multi-club model didn't exist, we wouldnt be having this intelligent debate and I'd be wasting time looking at gross stuff on interestingasfuck instead.
-
Sounds like something out of Peaky Blinders
-
Unlikely under Nuno.
-
How could you tell? Were they all really tight?
-
Completely agree, although he did have a knack of scoring last gasp winners!
-
Yeah, I missed much of the second half to be fair. Sounds like we were much improved. Squad is good enough to be right up there (with Tonda driving the bus).
-
Yeah that's fair. I think for me it was more about misplaced passes and not getting into good positions, but then again I missed most of the second half. The comment I was originally replying to talked about us not having a good enough squad to get near the top, and I disagree with that.
-
So based on yesterday, in your opinion, is our squad not good enough for the top spots? Because to me it looked like we didn't look fit or mentally alert enough.
-
Disagree. A non-competitive pre-season has left us looking rusty, but we have a great squad. West Ham, Wolves and Burnley will have a different looking squad by September.
-
Big talk from Tonda required here.
-
Salt is permanent.
-
Exposure to the sea air?
-
Off the line! Jesus.
-
Well at least Dobbin is having a go.
-
I tapped the screen to see if there was a volume option and boobs popped up...!
-
Leo's looking useful
-
We're looking a bit, er, rusty at the back 👀
-
-
Him / them
-
That looks so bad, it almost looks photoshopped lol
-
https://youtu.be/0iKXcfJkVKg?is=_vMmTLa4c0g7Ab9K
-
I'm not pissed off, just embarrassed 😂
-
Reminds me of Blackadder: "There may have been a few more armament factories, and not quite as many elephants"
-
I've always gone a size up. It's difficult to know as we've had so many kit suppliers over the years, but I have a few older Larges and the DHGate ones match up to the Mediums that I have (Adidas, Under Armour, Umbro). And yes, I'm definitely getting fatter, but do still fit the geniune Larges lol
