I can can't claim to be as well read and as intectually rounded as you but I think you've just accused Corbyn of being pro-holocaust. Only an extremely gullible type could absorb so much dodgy and main stream media and conclude Corbyn is as actually a Nazi in disguise.
*(braces himself for Pepe to shout excitedly "that's exactly what he is!")*
And there's the problem. Thanks to Cameron, Johnson and Farage etc, whoever is PM and leader of the opposition have an absolute nightmare of a job.
However, as thing stands I'd agree, it's time for JC to come out for a second referendum.
Not funny to you. The world doesn't revolve around your opinions. He obviously gets the ratings but according to you it's only because he's black. So any black guy off the street could've done his job? People like you are ruining this planet.
You're insane if you think the Guardian is pro-Corbyn.
You think the country hasn't been decimated by the financial crisis, Tory austerity and Cameron's Brexit?? But some rubbish about a wreath would decimate it?
I'll admit the expenses thing wouldn't please me if true.