Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. It's not like it was even funny.
  2. By the way, arent you sweating about the 10 who have been arrested and many more to come? Still, I suppose if they don't get you its all good, f*ck your mates at the paper, Jack's alright.
  3. What a lovely family
  4. I thought that Paypal payment into the "yogibearsy" account covered it??
  5. I don't know what to believe anymore
  6. I think Jill wants a seat, PM her!
  7. Pap (pwned) Turkish on UI. True story.
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KgemeBsgCQY
  9. Did the old Deppo do all this toilet-based humour? Maybe I shouldnt have joined that campaign and changed my lovely avatar?
  10. deep
  11. I heard he was blind?
  12. What a load of shyte, go back to The Sun on Sunday.
  13. Your accent... are you foreign?
  14. The sad thing is that Dog is actually a shy, primary school teacher.
  15. The Sun has got Britain bonking for glory!
  16. I used to find your posts credible in the political threads.
  17. ??
  18. Jonnyboy

    Nick Hewer

    Your lover.
  19. Maybe that's cos no one likes a tory.
  20. Being Human
  21. Someone get that kid on YouTube, lol,
  22. I think a 1TB size drive is a must these days...
  23. "Football. You used to play football! You used to play football."
  24. You have videos of kids with dogs!!?
×
×
  • Create New...