Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. I think Google have a record that they keep.
  2. Two girl threads in one day? Spring is definitely in the air...
  3. Id do it if I trusted the lodger to pay cash and keep their mouth shut.
  4. You got me, but I wouldnt be surprised.
  5. As with everything these days, the share-holders want their fat cut to be at a maximum so the cheapest bidder is chosen.
  6. They are great!
  7. Damn, makes them stronger.
  8. get behind barney ffs !!! how do you get to keep your capitals? Damnit!
  9. How's Barnie's court case going?
  10. Im sure there's been a few "honour killings" round St Marys over the years too...
  11. Jonnyboy

    Shares

    what returns are you expecting?
  12. Actually, you can hear shotguns all the time from Hiltingbury road, over the winter months, poor pheasants.
  13. If I was a pool fan Id be angrily writing off auto promotion for this season!
  14. youre on!
  15. or extinct christians?
  16. pen?
  17. Not great - currently WH go 1st, Brum go 3rd and Boro into 6th.
  18. What happens if the fences get rattled?
  19. they are all banging that girl in her 30s though!
  20. and the paediatricians of pompey.
  21. Bollax! - it's my nippers 2nd birthday party on March 24th, grrr
×
×
  • Create New...