Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. rule 1?
  2. The cheats should be deducted at least 20 points imo. Plus I'm still hoping that we seal their fate at SMS.
  3. I chose a more physical job over being stuck in an office, and I am knackered most of the time and poor. (couldn't go back though)
  4. remind me, what was that about?
  5. Funnily enough I was thinking of mentioning you Scotty: "The website also lists a string of social events, including fetish nights and events for Big Beautiful Women, that they say will go ahead despite the enforcement notice."
  6. All he cares about is money. Blatant lies to the world once again "I never thought about the job" If the FA offer him £5mill he'll be off to his new "spiritual home."
  7. It's enough to make you want to lamp someone.
  8. http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/9522097._Business_as_usual__at_sex_club/ Anyone recommend it?
  9. Yet poor old arry is a borderline retard who never went to school and thinks the Internet is an angling term. It all stinks.
  10. 17 games to go...averaging 0.6 per game, are you alps?
  11. You brought up Bush
  12. But not EVERYBODY cooks!
  13. But we want Hampshire girls for this thread. I take it Pinder never did any home movies?
  14. B*tch please.
  15. Sandbanks - 4th most expensive real estate in the world. Rest my case m'lud.
  16. Very good point.
  17. If we get three points on Saturday I for one will never think of this game again in my life.
  18. Louise Mensch is so over-rated, and what she has got was paid for.
  19. It's not Porn, it's ART! Boom Boom.
  20. One overriding reason to keep workhouses, peasants on the fields and public drownings of witches: it annoys intelligent, normal people.
  21. No, you're royally obvious.
  22. Jonnyboy

    Turkish

    ...
  23. Admit it, you've been googling her people!
×
×
  • Create New...