Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Yes, almost too good, who could Bearsy be?
  2. Rule 1 ffs.
  3. Don't understimate Cardiff people. Arent they one of our various bogey teams?
  4. I feel I have to comment that "jawillwill" is an arse for starting that Lallana thread earlier. Thank you.
  5. I have a Bush Freesat HD box - its great, no crackly pictues like Freeview!
  6. Were they ever issued a WUP last time around? Or is this new and much more serious development for them?
  7. Describe your sex life, from a title of a film (not porn) spoil sport
  8. The poor poor man only earned £36million from 2008-2011, how will he get by???
  9. The best whores are in Amsterdam but there are many in Germany too!
  10. How about a flatfish?
  11. The good times are back!
  12. PM Junction 9, he'll sort you out.
  13. I was thinking more along the lines of George Osborne is probably on the horse next to him.
  14. Now there's a f*ckin surprise.
  15. Pretty much all of this, very close to my heart:
  16. "poor one from fox" where have I heard that before?
  17. Hopefully today is an experiment. If we lose today I hope NA has learned a lot about who to play Tuesday.
  18. Jaidi for the 2nd half I hope.
  19. It's easier to hide now!
  20. Jeez guys, get a room already
  21. So if there was no euro and only the old currencies failing surely that doesnt have an effect on the pound and the UK?
×
×
  • Create New...