Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Me and My Filthy Stinking Anus
  2. The Sh*t Storm Turd in the Bowl The Pebbledash Effect
  3. I was actually trying to find a predictions thread of where people hoped to finish at the start of this season. I thought there had been a poll... Anyone?...
  4. Britain's going down with no money in the bank, no money in the bank, no money in the bank... :-(
  5. Jonnyboy

    Cheap Hotels

    do you do that direct with hotel by email?
  6. All in good time. Anyway, why are we now £1tn in debt? I thought tories policies and cuts were reducing it? Oh, it isnt working!
  7. Certainly true that you are consistent with your insanity, whereas AP does fluctuate wildly in mood and opinion.
  8. I want your user name
  9. So Hooper is no.5?
  10. Im all for equal opportunities so Im glad the nice young man has a 2nd chance. And if it doesnt work out he can go feature on Justins House with Mr Tumble.
  11. Did Harry get a bung when his son Jamie played for Saints? Just wondering like.
  12. Long-term claimant Nikki Hollis said: "Don't get me wrong, while raising two kids in a bedsit on eighty quid a week has been a hoot, I finally have to accept that play time is over. "I just can't decide whether to work for a major clearing bank or a traditional, high street retailer. Talk about your dizzying rainbow of life-changing opportunities." The entire benefits system is expected to be defunct by early March, making thousands of people unemployed who were formerly employed in preventing bedsit-based malnutrition. However, most of them are expected to quickly find work as racing drivers or astronauts.
  13. we are Southampton, we do what we want, hth.
  14. Lol, trousers, I was going to post the same thing.
  15. Make sure you arent planning on rattling a few fences either.
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4wSHVauPyw
  17. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4081413/Benefits-cap-fury.html http://nobodylikesatory.wordpress.com/
  18. Saints' home fans can be quite fickle unfortunately, bad performance from the team and also the fans.
  19. Looks like the Lords disagree with this wonderful government.
  20. I hear there is bargain repossessed property coming up soon in that area.
  21. A tory in "greed is good" shocker.
×
×
  • Create New...