Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. I was tempted, then I thought nah, too cold.
  2. Anyone got a chart showing clubs' record signings?
  3. Id say this applies to Connolly. Nothing against Holmes but he's probably earned about £1m out of Saints and given nothing back.
  4. Lol, thats why he's so mardy. Tbf Claro was smiling a bit today.
  5. I find it bizarre he is at Yeovil.
  6. I hope you're drunk.
  7. Chez Chez Chez - Kelvin Davis, Sir. ;-)
  8. Yes.
  9. www.freecycle.org
  10. We are aiming for the prem. Hopefully he doesnt get a new contract.
  11. This thread is really bringing out the psychos.
  12. Im lovin it!
  13. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Guly crap first touch
  15. Connollly gives it away twice.
  16. At least he had a shot on target and is still working hard. He'll come good.
  17. Wadda you know, we are the same age.
  18. ah well, he's still a skate clot
  19. Luckily, Guly is a calmer finisher than Connolly (who shouldve buried first time).
  20. Was Cotteril in charge of the skates for the 4-1 a cup result? Id love to get revenge for that.
  21. Firstrow working but a bit jerky for me.
  22. anyone got a working stream?
  23. grrrr
  24. Not working, grrr
  25. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2085486/As-family-led-life-privilege-face-5m-debt-said-upper-crust-recession-proof.html Good to see its not just the disabled and cancer patients who are having a tough time.
×
×
  • Create New...