Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. I hope they all get bigger and better ones, don't want our national average cup size to drop.
  2. Jonnyboy

    Netflix

    Whats the cost compared to Lovefilm and do you need a certain broadband speed?
  3. Do they do extras?
  4. Yep, id watch it again :-)
  5. Strange thread. I like most of the films mentioned so far...
  6. Boney M
  7. George Weah's cousin.
  8. He was wondering around. Shorter than I expected. Does he live local?
  9. Was he in the Dolphin on Saturday night or was I being wound up?
  10. Seany, are you still dj-ing?
  11. Bumblebees flying around too.
  12. Boney. M
  13. So iyo Clarkson brings nothing to the show, yet according to some he and he aalone should get a massive pay rise...hmmm
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBpnEZyoQaw
  15. Well if the front man should be paid more what about the hundreds of people in the team that produce the programme? (ie probably write all the scenarios, jokes etc, as well as doing everything else for him)
  16. Id just support Totton and Eastleigh I think
  17. steady on old boy.
  18. I expected he's getting a cushy, gold plated public sector pension too, the ***t!
  19. Jonnyboy

    Turkish

    His twitter feed is very quiet. What about this Bearsy fellow?
  20. Hmmm now this avatar looks familiar.
  21. But can you still support Saints as well like the old boys?
  22. Why doesnt he go work for SKy for big bucks? The fukin slimey commie.
  23. Jonnyboy

    Turkish

    Deppo?
  24. Barnard.
  25. How about a Should Baj give Alpine a Permanent Ban like Deppo poll thread? Lets put this to bed once and for all.
×
×
  • Create New...