Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/hyundai-atoz-42000-miles-10l-great-cheap-car-new-mot-and-tax/89427753 HI, we have just upgraded and are seling this little beauty, ideal for a new driver or just for a cheap car to run and insure etc. A few scratches but otherwise perfect. £999.
  2. Vag?
  3. As liked by the sort of people that hang out at the Rose Bowl
  4. Jonnyboy

    laptop

    Playing hard ball eh? I like your style. Here in the Yemen you would be a successful businessman. I give you £115 and the blessings of my camel. I send my brother to collect at 6am no? Also my sister (like camel) she wants to make proposal to you.
  5. Jonnyboy

    laptop

    So bearing in mind a new battery costs at least £30 - you'd accpet £110?
  6. Jonnyboy

    laptop

    What's the screen upgrade?
  7. Jonnyboy

    Dan Lobb

    no, just frustrates the hell out of me
  8. Jonnyboy

    laptop

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dell-Inspiron-6400-Laptop-2GB-Ram-120GB-HDD-15-4-Core-Duo-T2300-/230680010943?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item35b599a0bf Is yours the same as this?
  9. Gout usually affects overweight drinkers no? I thought Turks was a six-packing boi?
  10. Jonnyboy

    laptop

    Any idea where you can get a new battery and how much they cost?
  11. I hope you lead a life of leisure!
  12. "Just get with the NHS physios through your GP as its quicker to get an MRI, don't know any private physios, but as its the feet see the excellent Steve Jones, private biomechanical podiatrist, shirley, probably in yellow pages, he's the best"
  13. "See a physio and get refered for an xray (to see if its osteoarthritis) but an MRI scan would be needed to check the tendons." hth Failing that, become an alcoholic.
  14. Just asked the bird (podiatrist) - you can get arthritis at any age from an injury, but perhaps could be tendonitis/tendonopathy. Is there swelling and redness?
  15. General Sports.
  16. He definitely lives in Chandlers Ford. At least one of his goes to the primary on Kingsway now.
  17. I think you'll find I came up with that one, although Turkey is one I also like.
  18. 1976_Child pwned
  19. She did it. And she got a sick kinky thrill out of it too.
  20. So presumabley you are in favour of us flying a drone over and bombing him in his sleep with his family?
  21. Ive been to NCs property and it doesnt look nearly as nice or large as Franny's.
  22. This, although sometimes it amuses me that my Tory boss is struggling with a massive VAT bill.
  23. So everyone in a uniform has no sense of justice? Nice.
×
×
  • Create New...