Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. I feel the same way about alcohol :-)
  2. Faecal Ingestion Syndrome?
  3. But Marcus had nothing to do with cranes on his side of the business so in fact this thread was right to be moved.
  4. I thought it was accepted that Leftback who was posting on here until banned was in fact Benali. If so, its clear he can't stand Cortese.
  5. I just like how Stelling is clearly well into Saints - he gets as angry as Ive ever seen him on that rant!
  6. So "Amy" was a spanish lady friend of his?
  7. I can see why he fell in love so easily!!
  8. Thanks for the PM and meeting, looking forward to getting buff soon!
  9. But will he **** kevin phillips missus?
  10. Didnt Lampitt work for the FA? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........
  11. Jonnyboy

    Shares

    Hows it all going lads? Good week Dune?
  12. Bit of an Ormerod isnt he?
  13. by Keith? Is this the infamous made up woman who seduced and embarassed the owner of Saints Forever?
  14. Hope it stays like this, two mucky mardy teams
  15. Who's the nun Phil?
  16. Who is the celeb Phil?
  17. I turn on my radio and we score. Like it.
  18. I love you
  19. You mean the anal sex?
  20. Strangely the brum commentators yesterday described Connolly as being the sort of man who would start trouble in an empty house. Where would they get this from??
  21. Mad they were pushing for a playoff place for the prem when holloway deserted.
  22. You charming man!
  23. Surely its evidence that gingers are lonely w*nkers?
  24. I trust we finished above Pompey?
  25. That's the same woman? Doh
×
×
  • Create New...