Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. delldays, do you work shifts cos that would mess with your sleep cycle?
  2. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    Think I downloaded the dead nation demo and it was a bit shyte.
  3. ? So what makes you the sinner?
  4. What a waste of money
  5. what is your relation to thorpie the saint?
  6. June
  7. I can list all common Chinese names as well if you like
  8. OI! What about any chap who spells their name without a capital letter?... oh
  9. Poor JillSaint didnt stand a chance
  10. Gabor
  11. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    what?
  12. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    I bet the free games are w@nk
  13. watch out, he has lawyers!
  14. Calm down dear.
  15. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    COD working fine for me now.. . Mrs quite upset.
  16. That's nice of his ex-wife to land him in it
  17. Are you a lawyer?
  18. Are you a doctor?
  19. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    Mine has done 2 updates and saying Im up to date but still cant login...
  20. Is that the pointy hat people? Yeah I liked that! Hic.
  21. Is that you or Richard Chaplow in the middle?
  22. Quiet thread - Germany pretty hot.
  23. Canestan salesman?
  24. get down the dungeon
×
×
  • Create New...