Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. This will be great news, if true, trust me!
  2. Try watching "Blazin Asians 4?"
  3. You can get a nice place as you describe for much less than 240K, Hope that cheers you up ;-)
  4. Jonnyboy

    Cidre

    God, there is going to be some severe wife-beating going on this summer
  5. you have a racist willy?? your loss
  6. no one with a link?
  7. anyone got a sky sports link?
  8. Jonnyboy

    Airfix

    Thought you were doing the Bettaware evening work?
  9. I believe your avatar must go to the afterlife Asap.
  10. Anyone make it to the real ale festival at the South Western in St Denys last night? Really nice ones from the Itchen Valley brewery (which Id never heard of) and many more. Great atmosphere too so get yourselves down there today peeps! before the strong ones run out
  11. So I can believe absolutely anything anything and no one can call me a mong? Sweet.
  12. And which is VFTT?
  13. WTF is that thing to the bottom right of the aeroplane? UFO?
  14. I heard thats the type of site he owns and moderates.
  15. Is this a paedophile site?
  16. Why were you in prison?
  17. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13454160 I hate my job
  18. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13459753
  19. I drink Anything apart from Fosters and Carling, ugh.
  20. I shoudda put a bet on, predicted a bompey lose on pens.
  21. Horrible memories
  22. I think they often are.
×
×
  • Create New...