Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Jan Poortvlieet?
  2. I think a Jazz might win out if we can find one at the right price. The golfs all seem to have quite high mileage...
  3. Hi, was looking to get the lady a better car. We were thinking of a Toyota Yaris, Honda Jazz, Golf, C3 or similar with a budget of £3000. Got to be 5 door and economical. Is this list accurate? http://www.whatcar.com/NonCar/361010339480.jpg Any tips on what to go for would be appreciated!
  4. Calm down dear, I was implying that in recent history the higher your rank the easier time you tend to get. Yes that was a poorly put couple of words, and to be fair he didnt seem to get any preferential treatment, but if we go to war I bet the safest place to be is whereever the Queen and Dave Cameron are hanging out.
  5. My grandfather was a naval officer in WW2 so get off your high horses numpties.
  6. Its an obviu scomment but I dont expect the British Playboy would sell many copies...
  7. she would crush you!
  8. People are not lauding him for being a tsunami survivor or childrens campaigner, but for seeing action in WW2 (albeit on a boat).
  9. Flirting is the wrong word totally, but there isa difference in your relationships with mother and father / son and daughter.
  10. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/5293821/Former-US-soldier-guilty-of-rape-and-murder-of-Iraqi-girl.html
  11. Yep, fat bearded pig got me there a year ago doing 40.
  12. I was working there today :-)
  13. Can you bring me back some?
  14. Does he give a sh*t about other WW2 vets dying in scabby care homes in their own p*ss? Doubt it.
  15. Nice, September (as in, in France) and Bestival
  16. Become a raver. Not many people that do a lot of drugs are fat. Especially speed.
  17. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    You're a legend mate.
  18. Lets hope it doesnt make them all too tired this year
  19. Jonnyboy

    Grave lengths

    nice pun
  20. Jonnyboy

    Music

    Glad I dont have daughters. Most modern r n' b top 40 shyte sounds like it should be played in strip clubs. I would be worried.
  21. If you are interested in my services, this applies to me too.
  22. when holloway sold out they were challenging for the prem...
×
×
  • Create New...