Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. I was quite concerned about this, until I realised it was Ward-Prowse who was meant to have a massive future ahead of him. I work in a restaurant and when we laid off a young lad he told all of his mates that we were going under and couldn't afford to pay him. In reality he was just useless. Jake.
  2. Just skimmed the thread, can't see who you're referring to?
  3. It's funny, you know. If anybody else had posted this it would look like a sarcastic p*ss take out of the stereotypical doom mongers.
  4. The "5 year plan" they talked about wasn't just about getting back to the Prem - Cortese has actually gone on record saying that is just one part of it.
  5. Never gets old.
  6. http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2325597,00.html
  7. Not thought about sticking them up on youtube?
  8. By utter mongs, yes.
  9. Fair enough, I was looking at the managers of other teams.
  10. I've skimmed through it and have no idea what you're talking about r.e, getting the managers name wrong.
  11. Essien and Gerrard have got completely different skin colours but they are similar players. Comparisons don't have to be physical.
  12. I rate Howard. A lot. But he is not twice as good as Hammond or Chaplow.
  13. And by all accounts, Stephens is a very good passer of the ball as well.
  14. Indeed, it's common practice nowadays. Bournemouth have been doing it for ages now. "Oh, he REALLY wanted to stay, but then his agent had a word in his ear".
  15. What? We only have 2 fit CMs at the mo, so getting one in loan means we must be selling one of the others?
  16. Derry was complaining before he even signed.
  17. http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?29072-Saints-sign-Dale-Stephens-on-loan-official I know yours came first, but I can't be bothered to edit the title of yours
  18. http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2323576,00.html http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2323535,00.html
  19. Tall, imposing midfielders like Viafara or Idiakez.
  20. Was it against Huddersfield he scored that absolute belter from the edge of the box? Can't quite remember now - but anyway, you shouldn't take a 37 goal season and expect the same each year.
  21. I trust FM and Skysports more than Wikipedia.
  22. Here's the all important FM stats (click to enlarge).
  23. But you wouldn't want Guly in a two man CM either would you? That would leave the other person doing all the defensive work.
  24. OS is wrong In fairness, youth players switch all over the place. Lallana and Chamberlain were both CMs in the youth team, Walcott and Dyer both strikers, hell Kenwyne Jones started out at right back.
×
×
  • Create New...