-
Posts
36732 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Saint_clark
-
Difference being that the three you mentioned haven't thrown a paddy and f*cked off, and the level of effort they put in is significantly higher than Puncheons. But we really do have some idiots for fans. Sitting in the Northam can be tiresome sometimes having to listen to them, but it's a nice feeling when someone like Forte shuts them up in such emphatic fashion.
-
Nope Got a few laughs though. If it had actually started up as a chant i'd have been gutted, because only the absolute mongs actually thought he was sh*te from a couple of sub appearances.
-
Skimming through the thread, I seem to be the only person that thought almost everyone played well. Only Chaplow and Guly for me let the side down. Butterfield is my signing of the season without a doubt, and even Richardson when he came on looked a threat.
-
I still can't believe they didn't produce a season review dvd for 09/10.
-
There weren't a massive amount of critics anyway. I think the people booing him at previous games were just complete titheads who got him confused with N'Guessan. I did try a tongue in cheek chant today though of "He came from Sc*nthorpe, we thought he was shiiiiite, Jonathan Forte, I guess he's alright".
-
Proper LOL at this thread. I suppose I should lock it really...not sure I want to.
-
This. I did however notice a few games ago that goal music has made a come back.
-
I hate to say it again, but the poor start to the season and the patch under Wilkins saw a quite a few poor results for us at home.
-
Maybe because we're not the kind of club that would send another club under just to get a youth player for free.
-
The yellow bar it refers to doesn't come up like it normally does when you're missing software.
-
Using firefox...and no, it works fine in IE. I've tried reinstalling the latest flash twice now with no change.
-
Nilsson had played at international level before he signed for us, and has played at international level since. He really wasn't that bad, although it's worth noting he played on the wing for us - but has played at every other club and for his country at right back.
-
Because in the grand scheme of everyones Saints watching history, it wasn't that special.
-
Pretty sure he scored in the 8th, but I get your point
-
I get blank spaces on things like 4od and embedded videos on here, yet youtube and Iplayer still work Any ideas? Off the top of my head I can only remember installing an Abode update a couple of weeks ago.
-
The difference between Southampton and Brighton...
Saint_clark replied to Dibden Purlieu Saint's topic in The Saints
Lua Lua is technically still there, he is just recovering from an injury using Newcastles facilities. -
Season in doubt...ffs. Talk about focusing on the negatives. Lallana being back is a million times more important than Chamberlain being out for at least 2 weeks.
-
How random.
-
Thing I like most is how often you see the opposition players just stand and stare at him after he scores as if to say "how the f*ck...?".
-
Leyton Orient away sold out...Extra tickets allocated
Saint_clark replied to benjii's topic in The Saints
This sort of thing is why I always just ring up. -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12887309.stm What a bloody joke. FA cup dies a little bit more.
-
Rumour has it Saints are in big trouble!
Saint_clark replied to Glasgow_Saint's topic in The Muppet Show
Obviously just trying to make it a more appealing sale. -
Rumour has it Saints are in big trouble!
Saint_clark replied to Glasgow_Saint's topic in The Muppet Show
Rubbish. Carry on reading and you'll see them banging on about how Lallana and Chamberlain are useless on the wing - "two CMs as wingers is not the way forward". Edit; oops, didn't mean to close the thread. Should be good for a laugh. -
Leyton Orient away sold out...Extra tickets allocated
Saint_clark replied to benjii's topic in The Saints
Cheers, I assumed it was on the second page...sorry guys. -
I was quite concerned about this, until I realised it was Ward-Prowse who was meant to have a massive future ahead of him. I work in a restaurant and when we laid off a young lad he told all of his mates that we were going under and couldn't afford to pay him. In reality he was just useless. Jake.
