Jump to content

Saint Martini

Members
  • Posts

    2848
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint Martini

  1. Did anyone see McCain in the debate the other day saying he had voted against his party numerous times and had the scars to prove it? I thought he got those in Vietnam?
  2. So the team for tomorrow: Davis Jamer Lancashire Perry Mills Cork Surman DMG Lallana Smith Robertson
  3. I'd say my English and Dutch are better. Do I get to criticize him?
  4. They need better cameras on their phones in Clodomira.
  5. You watched the BBC report as well? How stupid are they? Funny how the other ex-pats are not very impressed with the two.
  6. Too late now.
  7. Yup, drunk & speeding. At least he only killed himself.
  8. I got a 2/10.... How bad am I?
  9. Ok fine, but generally when you want to make a calendar to do something for charity you create on that people would want to buy.
  10. I have one question. Why?* *Just for clarification, this question is aimed at the imbiciles who thought it was a good idea to appear in this calendar.
  11. So when is the pressconference?
  12. Lloyd James to get the winner.
  13. Stupid google thought I wanted St Martin... Bleh.
  14. If he was banned for spamming it was justified. I don't need unrequested email about a new Saints forum and especially not the same email several times...
  15. From the look of that wreckage I'm guessing he (or his driver) was speeding?
  16. People are quick to write him off here but he did have a good end to the season and his pre-season wasn't all that bad either. Maybe he could be off some use after all? Even his best(?) position is already covered by Gashmi and Lallana.
  17. Saints medical team in doing something right shocker! I'd say he could play in one of the central midfield positions and maybe even as the striker. He used to play as a striker and would have the required "football ability".
  18. Really? I thought we had a bid for Morrison accepted only for him to reject us over CP (or something like that at least). That would mean that Lowe was prepared to pay spend on transferfees only 'Arry couldn't find any suitable targets.
  19. Good read really, he pretty much tells about his injury hell over the past few years explaining what drove him while trying to get back into the game after such a long time out.
  20. Then its either Surman, Gillett, DMG and maybe Lallana. But how much would they have worked with Rofe? Rofe was reserve team coach until Gray made him first team coach so the only place they would have regularly worked with him would be during first team training. In short, the story sounds a bit like bull****.
  21. Indeed, that would be Svensson, Surman, Gillett and DMG. Besides that I'm not sure how involved Surman, Gillett and DMG were with the first team back then. So pretty much, it has to be Svensson.
  22. That would be crap. Why the hell spend 1.5 million on someone like Schneiderlin if you value Lallana at 2.5? Anyway, I don't think I believe that rumour. Especially since Rupes managed a lot more for previous talents.
  23. He ****ed all over JP? 2 points more (after 10 games) then JP with a team that had a lot more experience and with the loans he brought in also a lot of quality. JP has to work on a shoestring and is doing a decent job. To compare the team he has to last seasons team (however demotivated they were) or against a Leicester team backed by a sugardaddy is ridiculous. There is not really any proof either way but to say Pearson ****es over JP is just plain silly.
  24. They can have a few of my organs and then just bury me somewhere.
×
×
  • Create New...