Jump to content

Saint Martini

Members
  • Posts

    2,848
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint Martini

  1. Sibierski hits the post.
  2. When are we going to get a muffin in this match?
  3. DMG hits the post.
  4. Watford & Plymouth take the lead.
  5. He's a loanee.
  6. Muffins: Bake & destroy!
  7. Players out. MUFFINS: BAKE & DESTROY!!!!
  8. Fair enough if a player that had played for us this season would have started instead. But if the choice is young player that has been here for less then a week or experienced player that has been with the club for quite some time but has not featured this season I'd generally go for the latter (even if that means shifting some players around).
  9. I like that motto. BAKE & DESTROY!!!
  10. I meant Robertson. D'oh!:rolleyes:
  11. Very surprised that Paterson is chosen over Skacel, Skacel must really doing **** all in training. I just don't get it otherwise. Very attacking bench as well, who's gonna come on if one of the defenders gets injured?
  12. M U F F I N S ! ! ! Saints: (from) Davis, Forecast, James, Perry, Lancashire, Mills, Cork, Surman, McGoldrick, Lallana, Pekhart, Wright-Phillips, Robertson, White, Paterson, Skacel, Hatch. I imagine the lineup will be: Davis James Perry Lancashire Mills Cork Surman DMG Lallana Skacel Pekhart
  13. That made me lol I'd say mine are usually a 3 but sometimes I make a nice 1.
  14. If Morgan is out that will be a big loss. We haven't played one decent minute without him.
  15. It gives their managers a chance to scout Lallana without having to leave their hosue.
  16. So her parents were ****ging in the sea when she was conceived?
  17. ING is not taking over ABN AMRO after all, so I'd say its safe to put your money with them.
  18. Player prices don't seem to be influenced a lot by the credit crunch so far and 1 million doesn't come close to his value to the club as a player. Especially since he has more then 2.5 years left on his contract.
  19. I subscribed to it as well. Just for information, on what day will the new podacasts be uploaded?
  20. Claridge seems to value all our players at £1 million..... Surman and Dyer were labelled the same.
  21. negative?
  22. Rory Delap.
  23. He went off for Perry in the 66th minute. HTH
×
×
  • Create New...