t20 Final

Jimmy_D

Hants have got to the final (and qualified for the champions league in doing so!)

Have set a competitive total of 150 for Yorkshire to chase.

Dimi Mascherana has to now go down as a Hampshie legend. I reckon if he had chosen to play for Australia he would have been up there with Andrew Symonds but England didn't seem to like him...what a waste. BBC commentary totally bumming Somerset, Yorkshire and Sussex...I forgot Hampshire were playing at one point.

Cant belive the biased commentary on sky towards yorkshire, they soooo much wanted them to win well done hants. Im married to a northerner but christ that was over the top, or was that just me ?

Can't comment on Sky...but I had to listen on 5 live...it was embarrasing...after we beat Somerset the focus was all about Trescothick it was if they wanted to check he was ok.. i think they thought this was going to push him into another 3 years of therapy. Don't even get me started on the final...I think they are in denial and think that Yorkshire won! Brilliant effort Hampshire fantastic example of great teamwork...5 players under 22 years old that have now reached 3 final days on the trot...that is incredible.