Billy sharp? Surely not?!

Lambert7

I'd be pretty unimpressed with Beatts if I was an Accy supporter and this turns out to be dudd.

I`d be pretty unimpressed ... if I was an Accy supporter if that Tool was the Kn0b in charge of my Club, all the hard work the people involved have put in will soon be undone. Silly fools!! Just wait and see.

I`d be pretty unimpressed ... if I was an Accy supporter if that Tool was the Kn0b in charge of my Club, all the hard work the people involved have put in will soon be undone. Silly fools!! Just wait and see.

What is Beattie accused of exactly?

Being named in someone else's twitter feed?

What a total c*nt....

Not sure why Beattie is getting hammered? I've meet him on a number of occasions at charity events and found him a likeable character.

Good for him on making the move into management, I personally hope he has massive success.

As others have said though, can't believe some even entertained the idea of sharps moving to acc

If Billy went to League Two, he'd surely score 40 or 50 in a season!? There are still a few of us who think he could cut it in the Premier League...

10 goals in 40(ish) Championship games would tend to suggest that you are wrong. Sharp is limit good enough for the Championship, it takes a different skill set to be a successful striker in the PL.

One thing is clear for me, I'd far rather have Billy Sharpe in the squad next season than useless players like De Ridder. Sharpe coming off the bench offers being able to score, whereas De Ridder and others don't.

10 goals in 40(ish) Championship games would tend to suggest that you are wrong. Sharp is limit good enough for the Championship, it takes a different skill set to be a successful striker in the PL.

Billy played 12 games in the Championship last season and scored 10 goals. He played 7 games (5 pre season)at the start of our last season and scored 5 goals. Not a bad average for someone people have written off

Billy played 12 games in the Championship last season and scored 10 goals. He played 7 games (5 pre season)at the start of our last season and scored 5 goals. Not a bad average for someone people have written off

His record for Forest this season wasn't great. But in essence, I agree with you that he deserves a chance, initially off the bench. Everyone has written him off without ever seeing him play in the prem. How many people (besides Saints fans) would have done the same to Ricky? Sharp is a goalscorer. I would like to see him get a chance.

As the previous post said, 10 goals in 40 games is poor