Final position and points prediction thread

SNSUN

Thanks for finding this. So it looks as if most thought we would finish between 10th and 14th before the season started, with some optimists saying 10th or 9th. Very few mentioned 8th....

I really can't get excited over whether we finish 8th or 12th to be honest.

I really can't get excited over whether we finish 8th or 12th to be honest.

Put into perspective 8th in the Premier League makes us the 8th best team in the country. And with the Premier League widely acknowledged as the best, most competitive in the whole world, that's pretty amazing stuff. Not to mention doing it with a club of our size in the same league as 6 huge financial hitters. (7 if you include the Everton wannabes.) Granted the football may have at times been dreary, and we haven't done as well as last season, but with a weaker first XI than last season, I think we've done well.

Put into perspective 8th in the Premier League makes us the 8th best team in the country. And with the Premier League widely acknowledged as the best, most competitive in the whole world, that's pretty amazing stuff. Not to mention doing it with a club of our size in the same league as 6 huge financial hitters. (7 if you include the Everton wannabes.) Granted the football may have at times been dreary, and we haven't done as well as last season, but with a weaker first XI than last season, I think we've done well.

I get all that but there's only a handful of points between us all.