Saints 1 Watford 0 - We Limp On

St Chalet

But he is correct , so why slate him for doing so, no difference that the same 50 or so posters on here slate the manager week in week out.

some of you really need to look at yourselves, look at the facts, the same posters hounded puel out, now look at him,,, is he really a sh\1te manager? sitting pretty in 7th. i'd have some of that.

I was at the game yesterday, and thought the boys did ok. all i can say is you guys need to leave the fifa 18 and football manager alone.

He’s won 4 PL games all season.

We are in the relegation zone, with a mid-table caliber squad that should not be anywhere near the relegation zone.

I simply can’t see why people would want to slate him. Seems completely irrational to me.

Jeremy Wilson on the confrontation between Watford players and their supporters after the game...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/28/christian-kabasele-explains-confrontation-fans-watfords-fa-cup/

He also mentions that Saints are awaiting the results of a scan on Bertrand’s hamstring, and are still hopeful about completing the Promes transfer.

Two things that surprised me re the Watford game:

1. Fielding a relatively strong side

2. The size of the crowd.

I really thought that even allowing for decent pricing and a healthy contingent from Watford, it was unlikely that the crowd would exceed 12,000 bearing in mind our recent turgid

home form.

However there were a lot of youngsters at the game (great for the future) and I was particularly amused by a large group of under 10's walking to the ground singing OWTS.

Also I sit in a relatively quiet part of the ground and there were a lot of unfamiliar faces who individually and, at times, collectively added to the atmosphere

Two things that surprised me re the Watford game:

1. Fielding a relatively strong side

2. The size of the crowd.

I really thought that even allowing for decent pricing and a healthy contingent from Watford, it was unlikely that the crowd would exceed 12,000 bearing in mind our recent turgid

home form.

However there were a lot of youngsters at the game (great for the future) and I was particularly amused by a large group of under 10's walking to the ground singing OWTS.

Also I sit in a relatively quiet part of the ground and there were a lot of unfamiliar faces who individually and, at times, collectively added to the atmosphere

It's brilliant when youngsters can afford to go to a game with their mates, like we used to, rather than have to sit quietly with their perents in a Family Centre. If we want good vocal home support, the club should encourage it with their ticket pricing strategy. It's what Pompey are doing. They give disounted tickets to under 22s while under 17s pay next to nothing. I realize they are in League One but it's the pricing incentives to encourage youngsters which we need to look at, even if our prices are higher than theirs.

Pompey season ticket prices 2017/18:

Young Person (18-22 on September 1 2017): £240

Junior (17 and under on September 1 2017): £80

It's brilliant when youngsters can afford to go to a game with their mates, like we used to, rather than have to sit quietly with their perents in a Family Centre. If we want good vocal home support, the club should encourage it with their ticket pricing strategy. It's what Pompey are doing. They give disounted tickets to under 22s while under 17s pay next to nothing. I realize they are in League One but it's the pricing incentives to encourage youngsters which we need to look at, even if our prices are higher than theirs.

Pompey season ticket prices 2017/18:

Young Person (18-22 on September 1 2017): £240

Junior (17 and under on September 1 2017): £80

I reckon cheaper tickets at SMS should range up to 25 years of age