Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Football Manager 2020

  1. #1

    Default Football Manager 2020


  2. #2

    Default


  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Danny Ings going to get a buff for the January update?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tajjuk View Post
    Danny Ings going to get a buff for the January update?
    Yes

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Yes
    Good, what about Stephens and JWP?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tajjuk View Post
    Good, what about Stephens and JWP?
    Yes and yes

  8. #8

    Default

    FM 2020 is free to play until 25th March...

    https://twitter.com/FootballManager/...93351414476800

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks for letting us know! Downloading now

  10. #10

    Default

    Thought I'd give it a go, already bored even though free to play - just the same as the last version really.

    Amusing though that I have the typical Saints home form


  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skintsaint View Post
    Thought I'd give it a go, already bored even though free to play - just the same as the last version really
    There is a lot that is different. But it will always be a football management game, so isn't going to appear radically different each year. What would it need to include for it not to be 'the same as the last version'?


  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    There is a lot that is different. But it will always be a football management game, so isn't going to appear radically different each year. What would it need to include for it not to be 'the same as the last version'?

    That's probably the key part...I won't part with $80 for it while not feeling too much different from FM19.

  13. Default



    Most exciting Champ's League Final ever???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •