Thread: Kelvin Davis - Luton interest

1. Default Kelvin Davis - Luton interest

Luton interested in Kelvin being their manager.

His home club. Would be great for him, if he has ambitions to be a Manager.

Would make sense.

If KD has any serious aspirations to make a career in management then this is an opportunity he should take.

Have always regarded Luton as a horrible club, remember the plastic pitch, ban on visiting fans, Steve Foster, kerb-crawler Pleat, the FA Cup defeat there in the late 80's. Would wish KD well if he went there though and possibly reform my viewing of their results.

I mean...good luck but I can't imagine that going well!

Good luck to him.

Good move for both parties, and we would get a man Ralph wants to recruit as his replacement.

Good for us and Kevin's career if this happens. Gut feeling though is that he'll want to stay local.

Have just realised Luton are in the Champioship, so can't see them going for a completley untried manager at that level if they remain there.

Would have thought Luton might look for someone with a track record, such as Adkins, although that might see KD joining the coaching set up.

Quote Originally Posted by stevy777_x View Post
    Good move for both parties, and we would get a man Ralph wants to recruit as his replacement.
    That would be a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    If KD has any serious aspirations to make a career in management then this is an opportunity he should take.

Have always regarded Luton as a horrible club, remember the plastic pitch, ban on visiting fans, Steve Foster, kerb-crawler Pleat, the FA Cup defeat there in the late 80's. Would wish KD well if he went there though and possibly reform my viewing of their results.
    Have you ever been to Luton? They were doing the world a massive favour, trust me.

Wow - good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Have you ever been to Luton? They were doing the world a massive favour, trust me.
    yes, in the mentioned FA Cup tie taht we lost 2-1 after being a goal up.Foster proved himself to be an utter cvnt, and there was quite an exchange of loose coins with their gobby fans.

But I'd agree that it's a cesspool, not a place I'd look to go to again.