Wycombe Wanderers

Dog

That game was after the days of Case, Flowers and Rudduck, it was in 1996

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996%2F97-Wycombe-Wanderers-v-Southampton-Friendly_W0QQitemZ120524527551QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20100131?IMSfp=TL100131171001r38802

programme still available.

unless there was another game a few years before that.

There must've been, I remember playing them twice pre-season.

Got my two tickets. A great little 15 mins trip for me!

Nice little ground but, as the away ground guide says, if you park at the ground it can take ages to get out. Not much better in the industrial units along the road to the ground. Best bet if driving is to park in the residential areas before you get near to the ground and walk. Will be quicker getting out.

Also, the away end has one small serving area for refreshments (similar to Swindon, at one end of the stand). When I went there for a match in January last year, which was advance tickets only (so they knew how many would be there) it ran out of all hot food and hot drinks before half time. Be warned!

Wycombe will have collection facilities available if I order over the phone tomorrow and get them sent up for collection on Tuesday, yes?

there is no way we are going to take 1900 to this.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10280~1966523,00.html

once again the info from the ticket office is short of detail, i am sure you'll be able to pay on the day

[QU

OTE=Andy_Porter;622428]Anyone know what it's like for parking near the ground?[/QUa as it is on a industrial site lots of pay car parks from 4- 5 pound if you want quick getaway park in the first one you see ,,

See my earlier post. Can park at the ground but takes time to get out. Industrial units on the road in are a little better, but not much (road is main way out for most pedestrians so traffic gets held up wherever). Best bet for quicker exit is to park in residential streets before you get to the ground (turn left coming down the A4010 hill from M40 direction).

There is a park and ride too I think - see away ground guide web site

Edited by Bucks Saint
error

See my earlier post. Can park at the ground but takes time to get out. Industrial units on the road in are a little better, but not much (road is main way out for most pedestrians so traffic gets held up wherever). Best bet for quicker exit is to park in residential streets before you get to the ground (turn left coming down the A4010 hill from M40 direction).

There is a park and ride too I think - see away ground guide web site

The park and ride is just off the M40 junction, near the cinema and Asda.

Bought mine on Saturday for collection online - went to pick them up and the blokey said they have posted them... is this normal?!

I had the same explanation today when I went to pick mine up from the ticket office! Not happy as I went out of my way to go get them. I have been told I now have to get my ticket from the office at Wycombe - hope there's no flippin' queue's otherwise what's the point of online booking?!?

Hi, suddenly lost my lift home after the game, wouldn't ask if I didn't have to, but is anyone going sholing way and able to give me a lift from the stadium?

Thankyou very much..................i do not have access to a computer tomorrow by the way

Might be worth speaking to the travel club,there may be a spare seat.

Can anyone confirm whether its possible to buy on the gate this evening?

Yes, the ticket office confirmed yesterday tickets will be available on the gate. I would ignore what Dog posts he seems to think it is funny.

get yourself up there tonight