Best team of losers

toofarnorth

Anyone remember the trip to Sheffield Utd last season? It made such a pleasant change hearing Blades fans moaning that we were diving, cheating c*nts who clobbered our way through the game and didn't deserve to win. I am so fed up of teams saying we are the best team they've played all season, right after they've just beatten us.

Unfortunately, that's the attitude that will probably see us relegated.

The attitude of many posters on here would see us relegated and in administration, luckily you aren't in charge of the team.

The attitude of JP is something quite different and if the players listen to him rather than our negative rfans we might just have a chance.

The attitude of many posters on here would see us relegated and in administration, luckily you aren't in charge of the team.

The attitude of JP is something quite different and if the players listen to him rather than our negative rfans we might just have a chance.

He still sounds quite sensible to me. I agree with him. I have only seen us play one bad game- Blackpool. And I agree we were 'reasonable' against Ispwich. I still think we were the better team than QPR - for long, long periods of the game.

With a bit of luck and getting back to playing how we did against Birmingham twice, we will win or draw more than we lose.

What we need right now is a good confidence boosting win on Saturday...

Good message SD.:)

He still sounds quite sensible to me. I agree with him. I have only seen us play one bad game- Blackpool. And I agree we were 'reasonable' against Ispwich. I still think we were the better team than QPR - for long, long periods of the game.

With a bit of luck and getting back to playing how we did against Birmingham twice, we will win or draw more than we lose.

What we need right now is a good confidence boosting win on Saturday...

Yes I agree a little bit of luck would help a lot

Don't get me wrong, I like Jan and his attitude. I just believe we will go down playing 'pretty' football with 7/8 inexperienced youngsters every week in this league. Just an opinion.

I would rather hear from every other manager we are the worst team they've lost against.

Didnt know WBA were ONLY on 3 points after nine games.

We're gonna walk this league.

I don't know who's been feeding Jan his stats, but they're lying bastards whoever they are...

West Brom had 3 points after Three games

After 9 games they had 17 points and were 3rd in the table!!!

Unless he's talking about a different set of 9 games other than the first 9??

Surely a better team for comparison would've been Palace, who went from 2nd bottom after 16 games (14 points) to the playoffs at the end of the season.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jan and his attitude. I just believe we will go down playing 'pretty' football with 7/8 inexperienced youngsters every week in this league. Just an opinion.

I would rather hear from every other manager we are the worst team they've lost against.

Why do want to be losing AND be the worst team?

I don't know who's been feeding Jan his stats, but they're lying bastards whoever they are...

Surely a better team for comparison would've been Palace, who went from 2nd bottom after 16 games (14 points) to the playoffs at the end of the season.

I agree. The chairman realised things were not working about 10 games into the season and changed manager.

Probably the same person who made up his CV!!!!!!!

Just had a look as well and West Brom won 5 and drew 2 of their first 9 games.

Very disturbing to hear the Head Coach making misleading statements on the OS.

He probably got West Brom and Sunderland mixed up.

Surely the OS would have corrected it. IT's not as if they don't tamper with half the quote that players allegedly come out with. And he'd still be way off: Sunderland had ten points at that point of the season when they won the Championship.

I agree. The chairman realised things were not working about 10 games into the season and changed manager.

It still took Warnock 7 games to get his first win though, and his first 6 games yielded the same amount of points as JP has in his first 6 games...4