wembley ticket info

sotonian

The bird on the phone said my ticket was next to a bloke dressed as bob the builder, she said he sounded like a c*ckle so gave me £2 off, she also said I sounded very handsome.

A guy walks into a doctors office with a carrot in his ear and a piece of celery up his nose.

The doctor told him he wasn't eating right.

does anyone know if season ticket holders still are entittled to 2 tickets after the first period of selling

basically going with mates who cant get there tickets till next week, want to get all the tickets together

I would say, yes you can. They are hardly going to block your account if you haven't bought any tickets yet. (People may be away on holiday all this week and can't buy.) But probably best to ask the ticket office. Should be quiet today as nearly all the season ticket holders have already bought their JPT tickets.

does anyone know if season ticket holders still are entittled to 2 tickets after the first period of selling

basically going with mates who cant get there tickets till next week, want to get all the tickets together

Yes an article on the Club web states that ST holders will still be entitled to 2 tickets.

Well he asked if anyone knew.

For the record, nor do I know as I have no reason to ask them as I have already got my tickets.

So in summary... after all these posts, the answer is.......

We don't know. :cool:

****le

According to David Luker, you can get them in any period, SUBJECT to tickets still being AVAILABLE of course

( ie The £58 seats went within the first few days apparently )

Thumbs up for this thread. :-)

I have one ticket to the area final at St Marys, although I need 4. I've told the three others that wish to come to Wembley that they can get lost, as long as I get my ticket on Monday, I'm happy! (Although I suppose if there's enough tickets in the restricted general sale, I'll just buy 4 then and sell the other...)