Forget Wycombe, Forget Exeter...

Arizona

When it comes to bad away performances, nothing Saints have put out this year has come close to what Walsall achieved today. cliche alert, but we could have had 10. I have never seen 11 people look less interested in a game of football.

i don't actually think they were '''that bad''' - it was more down to us being way too good for them.

I thought they were awful. They were the worst team I have seen us play this year. We were really good as well of course.

Don't agree - their free-kick to score was class. They could pass the ball when they could get hold of it. The difference was the class in a Saints side that hassled and harried all afternoon and didn't let them have any time on the ball. We were brilliant in all departments today.

Don't agree - their free-kick to score was class. They could pass the ball when they could get hold of it. The difference was the class in a Saints side that hassled and harried all afternoon and didn't let them have any time on the ball. We were brilliant in all departments today.

Yep the free kick was great, no arguing there. That was the third minute though. They basically had all their players in their own half and instead of trying to build something they just hoofed it upfield. I thought they were terrible.

According to their commentators -

They were awful because we made them that way.

Apparently they only played TWO in midfield until late in teh second half when they "started to come into the game more"

We won "more than our fair share of the ball in the air" especially around their goal.

Were they freaked out playing at SMS? Were they really just a bad team (that are above us in the league)?

Who cares. The two words words in the English language when used together are "If Only".

It's gone, let us hope we make Huddersfield look worse on Tuesday