FREE 'life-size' Lambert poster...

StuRomseySaint

... in the Echo next week.

So who is going to collect all parts and have a 6ft3 poster of Rickie at the bottom of their bed?

Now don't get me wrong, I love Rickie with all my heart and would let him sh@g my wife ( if I had one ) , but having him staring on in my bedroom is a little bit weird.

Does NC know about this? Scraping the bottom of the barrel to sell newspapers aren't they??

the Echo are no longer banned from SMS....NC and them have kissed and made up.

ain't love grand! :heart:

PS , dunno if i'd want a life-size poster of Rickie!!!!!!! on my bedroom wall, but i wouldn't say no to the real one on my bedroom floor!

So you sayin my 5yr old needs help

If he is happy with the end result then yes. If it was a proper poster that wasn't crumpled, and in loads of different pieces, then I could understand the appeal. As it is I could probably whip up something better my heading down the paper merchants.

If he is happy with the end result then yes. If it was a proper poster that wasn't crumpled, and in loads of different pieces, then I could understand the appeal. As it is I could probably whip up something better my heading down the paper merchants.

yes he will be happy hes only 5 but that doesnt mean he needs help.

f**kin idiot

yes he will be happy hes only 5 but that doesnt mean he needs help.

f**kin idiot

Sorry, I think he'll be disappointed. He's gonna be expecting a real poster.

By the way, the "anyone who....etc....needs help" comment was tongue in cheek. Innernetz is not as serious as you seem to think.

Sorry, I think he'll be disappointed. He's gonna be expecting a real poster.

By the way, the "anyone who....etc....needs help" comment was tongue in cheek. Innernetz is not as serious as you seem to think.

If you are trying to be funny, you are failing.

If you are trying to be funny, you are failing.

Thank god i'm not trying then - he WILL be expecting a real poster, and he won't get one. He'll be disappointed.

I've had exactly the same thing when I was asked to get a poster from the daily echo for a young Saints fan down here. It was a fixture list and he was expecting it to be quite well done. It turned out to be a sh*tty piece of a4 print screened from the official site. Being so young, he was quite disappointed about it.