Rembember this for the cup final!

NorthamSteve

The whole clocks going forward and backwards thing needs to be abolished in my opinion. It was a bad idea in the first place. Its supposedly for farmers and to reduce road accidents isn't it? God invented time, who are we to meddle with it? ;)

No technically, the clocks change at 2am, but most sensible people just put them forward an hour before they go to bed.

If the clocks are going forward they change at 1am, which then becomes 2am. They don't get changed at 2am to 3am !

Just as when they're going back (autumn) they change at 2am, back to 1am, so you get to have 1am-1:59am twice that night to make up for the hour you didn't get in the spring.

I now have fun trying to work out which of my clocks have changed automatically and which haven't.

If the clocks are going forward they change at 1am, which then becomes 2am. They don't get changed at 2am to 3am !

Just as when they're going back (autumn) they change at 2am, back to 1am, so you get to have 1am-1:59am twice that night to make up for the hour you didn't get in the spring.

I now have fun trying to work out which of my clocks have changed automatically and which haven't.

Change your watch and ignore the others.

Or

Change your watch and change the other clocks you see to match your watch

Or

Change one of the clocks you mentioned (if you don't have a watch) and change all the other to match that.

Or

Get a sun dial in you front garden, tie a sign to it that says "change your clocks" just in case it's cloudy and you can't see the shadow that it's making.

Or

ask someone else the time.

Edited by NorthamSteve