So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Something doesn't add up with these tickets. I have 2 already and I'm waiting for another 2 from my mates ST's. My mate has just taken a call from the Club asking if his tickets have arrived, he said no. The lady then said that she can't understand it but his tickets are there and she's going to post them tonight. He said don't, he will collect them tomorrow.

He then asked why they were asking if he had them, when they're still in the ticket office and the lady replied that she assumed they were duplicates.My mates Mrs had rang yesterday and kicked off at the service, then within a day they appear at the Club, all very very strange.

I'll wait and see if he picks them up ok, but the whole thing is a farce. On Monday they told my mates Mrs that it was Wembley's fault, I wonder if Carlisle have had the same issues.

Just to add to my above post. My mate called at the ticket office today and was given the tickets. When he asked why they weren't posted in the first place (as he claims they are clearly the originals) was told "you've got them, whats your problem?" The women he dealt with was totally ****ed off with the whole thing.

Now I haven't seen them yet, but he assures me he has them.

God, if the past few weeks is how you are normally, I'd really hate to see you in a foul mood.

Gutted, i had an idea the fitty in your avatar was you and thought i had a chance. But like they say women like a bit of ruff so i reckon i keep being mean you'll come rpound

I arranged to work from home this morning so that I could see if the tickets arrived before calling the ticket office and hally ******* loo yah! they just dropped on to my doormat!

I hope the ticket office have learnt from this - start sending tickets out sooner! Right I'm off to the smug bastards thread ;)

Mine still not here. Have had to admit defeat and go for the duplicate pick up at wembley. The guy at the ticket office says there are only 200 of us to pick them up. Not sure I believe them!!

What is the betting there will be someone sat in our seats!!!!

Woo Hoo - mine have finally arrived (at someone else's house, but that's another story). Got excited yesterday 'cos he'd received a special royal mail "come and collect something from us" type card, then realised it couldn't be the tickets 'cos none of the others were sent out recorded delivery. John's wife then went to the post office this morning, to discover that it was indeed the tickets, but the reason she had to collect them was because there was no postage on it - they had forgotten to frank the envelope!

Yet another in the catalogue of co-ck-ups.

Spoke to a very helpful young lady in the ticket office yesterday, when it looked like they weren't turning up. I asked if the rumour about the TNT van crashing last Friday was true, and she confirmed it. Apparently he managed to hit the flagpoles in front of the ground so hard that he wrote the van off. Claimed he couldn't see them because "they were the same colour as the sky". Then TNT couldn't get a replacement van to collect the load until 7 pm.

You couldn't make it up.

Just thought, good job he didn't crash into the Ted Bates statue, or he'd have been lynched.

Mine still not here. Have had to admit defeat and go for the duplicate pick up at wembley. The guy at the ticket office says there are only 200 of us to pick them up. Not sure I believe them!!

What is the betting there will be someone sat in our seats!!!!

Well I will be 24 of those so called 200! My tickets never arrived first or last! So I will be queing Sunday morning as well!

It still will be worth the wait, as long as I get in before kick off!

COYR :smt038

Well I will be 24 of those so called 200! My tickets never arrived first or last! So I will be queing Sunday morning as well!

It still will be worth the wait, as long as I get in before kick off!

COYR :smt038

I'll see you in the queue mate! No sign of my ticket either, fingers crossed we'll be sorted out at ticket office in the morning!!