So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Just got my tickets after a 250 mile round trip to collect them.

Block 535 up in the Gods, but at least me and my oldest son will be there :)

B*st*rd speed camera caught me on the bitterne bypass, popping over to see my mum after, so they are turning out to be VERY expensive £24 tickets, but right now I don't care!

Big thanks going out to Miffy ;)

Not a lot of say in it, company car, still probabley better that what you drive.:)

Oh dear, a comment nearly as sad as mentioning you have a new car, model and derivative. Surprised we didn't learn what colour the seats are or details of the capacious boot or some other minutae. It may well be a better car than some of us drive but in uncertain times some of us will still have a car if we are made redundant.

There is something very distasteful about materialistic people who feel the need to gloat at inappropriate times about their 'badge'. Sad thing is for your company and it's customers you could be equally well served by driving a car at probably half the price and probably more reliable and cheaper to maintain.

Cars like the Mondeo, Octavia or even the Insignia are better served as a repmobile than a Merc which can only aspire to a ratio of reliability vs running costs that other less ostentatious cars can provide that surely any respectable company concerned about service over image would aspire.

Still I can remember when rep man aspired to the MKIII Cortina as the car for the man about town and all those lovely derivatives to show how important you were. Bet you drooled over the GXL hence your modern day posh Cortina. Enjoy it but bet you couldn't afford to own it yourself. :)

Still haven't got my tickets which is a worry as I have some serious showing off to do on te M3 to borons in new Merc C classes who think they have made it.

I don't think so otherwise I would of had mine by now I would of thought. However I am not panicking yet unlike some on here who think its the end of the world because they have not received their tickets one week before the game. Some right drama queens.

Entertaining nonetheless and I haven't received mine either and ordered them in the early hours of day 1. Can't wait till Tuesday when the 0845 number goes into meltdown.

My advice would be to all those shouting at the ticket office staff is that in my experience the louder people shout the more deaf those being shouted at will become. Approach them with an understanding to what they are going through in which sounds like a logictical nightmare and in my experience they will do all they can to help. Your choice.

Same here. Tickets arrived this morning but the envelope had been cut open and had a 're-sealed by Royal Mail' sticker on it. No doubt some theiving scum from the Post Office had seen it was Wembley tickets, thought they would see what for but then lost interest when they saw it was 'just' tickets for the JPT Final....

The sooner the Royal Mail is privatised the better. What an absolute shambles of an 'organisation', it needs to be dragged into the 21st Century asap.

I've been to the NFL game at Wembley a couple of times and, although ticketmaster charge you a fortune in handling charges, at least they send out the tickets by recorded delivery. Maybe SFC should have taken some of our £3 to do this too? I wonder how many other fans will also find their envelopes have been opened or even worse tickets stolen.

What bloody difference would it make if the Royal Mail were privatised?? More thieving gits in the private sector than anywhere else!!

Blimey what a lot of jessies on this forum. The absolute panic and despair that a few bloody tickets to the paint pot trophy haven't arrived yet!!

Get a life for Christ sake. It's footie, its the cup for the also rans in the football league and it just might make for two lines in the national press!!

Often wondered what the hell this countr would be like in a real crisis!! Think I know now!! God help us!!

Blimey what a lot of jessies on this forum. The absolute panic and despair that a few bloody tickets to the paint pot trophy haven't arrived yet!!

Get a life for Christ sake. It's footie, its the cup for the also rans in the football league and it just might make for two lines in the national press!!

Often wondered what the hell this countr would be like in a real crisis!! Think I know now!! God help us!!

Seeing as you don't care about it why don't you give your tickets to the people who haven't got theirs?

Seeing as you don't care about it why don't you give your tickets to the people who haven't got theirs?

No I just don't get hysterical about something that in the grand scheme of things matters not a jot. Get a life!!

No I just don't get hysterical about something that in the grand scheme of things matters not a jot. Get a life!!

Right, so people who paid over £100 for tickets for them and their family/friends complaining that they haven't yet got the tickets is ridiculous?

Just got my tickets after a 250 mile round trip to collect them.

Block 535 up in the Gods, but at least me and my oldest son will be there :)

B*st*rd speed camera caught me on the bitterne bypass, popping over to see my mum after, so they are turning out to be VERY expensive £24 tickets, but right now I don't care!

Big thanks going out to Miffy ;)

If you have not had a speed awareness course in the last 3 years you will be offered one if you were not excessively speeding, so no 3 points (the only time its not good to get 3 points :) )

All things are relative I grant you, but Saints getting to a Wembley final, albeit [and I quote] 'The Paint Pot Trophy' is a big deal to those fans that go week in and week out; I think >44k fans making the trip up to the Smoke bears testament to this.

alan56 you are well wrong to think it means nothing,44000 says different,and people worried tickets havent arrived tells you it means a lot.it may be a tin pot trophy but we are there and its wembley.how many other teams get to say that.i bet our players are looking forward to it.if you dont like it,give your tickets to a saints fan who wants to go.ive got my tickets but feel for those who havent yet.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10280~1992402,00.html

"Those all important tickets for the Wembley Final on Sunday 28th March will begin to be posted from Monday.

Tickets sold for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy showdown will be sent out all week from Monday 15th so please allow a few days for these to be delivered."

Come on folks - everyone shouting about how sh1te the ticket office are at not communicating... the above has been there for a while now. Start worrying if you haven't got them on Tuesday night and, if you haven't, call the TO office up on Wednesday and then you've got a couple of days to get duplicates.

I ordered 32 tickets on Day 1 at 10.00 am so we could sit together as a group.

So much for getting through early. It makes absolutely no difference, because they still havent turned up.

Eventually got through to the Box Office on the number given on Saturday afternoon.

All the tickets have been sent out now, but come Tuesday morning, I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed people, because there will be some whose tickets have gone missing.

Fingers crossed for Monday.

A few days to be posted, okay. but now a week later and people haven't tickets, and if they wait til tuesday, not many days to get duplicates sent out, is there ?

The ticket office said that if duplicates have to be printed these will need to be collected at Wembley on the day as they can't print them at Saints.

The ticket office said that if duplicates have to be printed these will need to be collected at Wembley on the day as they can't print them at Saints.

And then what happens if someone - perhaps someone who works for a carrier firm or the PO for example - happens to be sitting in the seats, with the original tickets?!

K.

And then what happens if someone - perhaps someone who works for a carrier firm or the PO for example - happens to be sitting in the seats, with the original tickets?!

K.

I don't know that is all they could tell me at the time, hopefully they will have more information if the tickets do have to be duplicated!

Lets just hope no one's tickets have to be duplicated and they all arrive today or tomorrow!

It appears to me those who bought first are getting theres last. What makes you think tickets are going missing?

Not necessarily....I ordered mine before I went to work on the first day; turned up first post on the 15th.

Still no tickets and have rang up the 0845 688 9391 number. They say all the tickets have been sent out but if you want a refund they can do that. If they don't arrive by Wednesday you'll have to ring the club up and pick them up at Wembley.

I hope Nicola Cortese is aware of what a mess the ticket office have made of this and will take action to ensure they buck their idea up in future.

A very nice lady from the ticket office just called me, saying she is not sure if my tickets would arrive in time to Brussels, so she will send them to Wembley for me to pick up at the ticket office.

I know the ticket office get some stick, but they could have been a jobsworth here and just stuck them in the international post and if they did not arrive on time tough luck. So credit to them when its due and thanks.

Maybe Markus was still waiting for his as well and getting nervous like me........

Still no tickets and have rang up the 0845 688 9391 number. They say all the tickets have been sent out but if you want a refund they can do that. If they don't arrive by Wednesday you'll have to ring the club up and pick them up at Wembley.

I hope Nicola Cortese is aware of what a mess the ticket office have made of this and will take action to ensure they buck their idea up in future.

Well at least if worse comes to worse we can still get them

K.

Take your membership number/s with you and proof of I.D then its simply a call back to St Marys TO which i assume will remain manned on Sunday.

Just got this reply from ticket office...

"All the remaining tickets were sent out on Friday.

If you don’t receive your tickets by Wednesday this week please contact us and we can arrange duplicates to be collected from Wembley on the day."

Whereas on saturday they said to me that they 'd all been posted by first post thursday!

Won't know if mine have turned up today until I get home from work.

K.

I am absolutely gutted my tickets arrived this morning.

I wouldn't mind but all 6 tickets are together and in the block and price I requested. It appears that the tickets were sent direct to my home address and not to the return address printed on the front of the envelope. I have no chance now of being made to feel extra special and call the special 0845 number set up especially for fans whose tickets may have got mislaid and I have no need to kill a few minutes to take time to write to Mr Cortese in the strongest possible terms although I might still do this to let him know what an excellent job the ticket office have done in the face of some ridiculous criticism for keeping us all informed.

So I have my tickets and now I have no excitement/panic fuelled by an internet forum. Knowledge at times can be a dangerous thing and a 'look at me' thread devoted to those posting inane rubbish about having received (or not) their tickets is a classic example of the internet being less them helpful and feeding the fears of the paronoid.

Now all I have to do is to go down to the garages and decide which two cars we are going to waft up to Wembley in. I pity the middle classes having no choice but to drive up in their C Class working vehicles not realising the working classes are contented with what they can afford and the upper classes contented not to care less. Looking forward to seeing them all accelerating hard to the next car and then braking all the way up the M3 but thats just the annoyance factor they can't afford a 5 series, E class or a Land Rover Safari. C Class - not exactly big school is it?

I wouldn't mind but all 6 tickets are together and in the block and price I requested. It appears that the tickets were sent direct to my home address and not to the return address printed on the front of the envelope. I have no chance now of being made to feel extra special and call the special 0845 number set up especially for fans whose tickets may have got mislaid and I have no need to kill a few minutes to take time to write to Mr Cortese in the strongest possible terms although I might still do this to let him know what an excellent job the ticket office have done in the face of some ridiculous criticism for keeping us all informed.

You could at least have the decency to complain about the colour or the envelope:) or the pikey postie's shoes or something. Otherwise people might think you were taking the p*ss.

So I have my tickets and now I have no excitement/panic fuelled by an internet forum. Knowledge at times can be a dangerous thing and a 'look at me' thread devoted to those posting inane rubbish about having received (or not) their tickets is a classic example of the internet being less them helpful and feeding the fears of the paronoid.

Now all I have to do is to go down to the garages and decide which two cars we are going to waft up to Wembley in. I pity the middle classes having no choice but to drive up in their C Class working vehicles not realising the working classes are contented with what they can afford and the upper classes contented not to care less. Looking forward to seeing them all accelerating hard to the next car and then braking all the way up the M3 but thats just the annoyance factor they can't afford a 5 series, E class or a Land Rover Safari. C Class - not exactly big school is it?

Nice one 19C.