So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Just rang the ticket office and i was told that the tickets have been sent out cheapest tickets first upto most expensive last so as i'm waiting for £34 and £44 tickets these may not have been sent yet.

Just rang the ticket office and i was told that the tickets have been sent out cheapest tickets first upto most expensive last so as i'm waiting for £34 and £44 tickets these may not have been sent yet.

My tickets were £34 and I collected those this morning. If I'd thought about it, I could have asked about everybody else's tickets.

I'm starting to worry now.

Our £44 tickets have not arrived yet. ST holders --ordered by phone on day 1.

Am also nervous and will be until they come, but logic says not to worry because we do have a reference number, and the money has gone out from our account.

K.

Chill people!

I'm still waiting for 32 of the bloomin' things to turn up, just had post today and they're still not there. They'll turn up.

Strange, I've just been on your Facebook and you've got an armful of them in that photo!

Our ST-bought extras arrived today, and along with the wodge you've got, that means all of ours have arrived.

Much relaxing all round. :cool:

Bizarrely in the same post we also received a card franked 8th March which we know was sent on 7th... and arrived on 19th!

Has anyone been able to get through on the enquiry line number that the club issued. I have received my 2nd set of tickets ordered in the last phase but not the ones when first when on sale. I am becoming concerned as the envelope was slightly opened.

Has anyone been able to get through on the enquiry line number that the club issued. I have received my 2nd set of tickets ordered in the last phase but not the ones when first when on sale. I am becoming concerned as the envelope was slightly opened.

No its constantly engaged

If they've got any sense they've taken it off the hook to prevent them having to deal with thousands of impatient paranoid people.

I'm not impatient of paraniod i am just curious why the tickets ordered on the 10th of march arrived in a half opened envelope and why the ones ordered on the 1st of march haven't been received.

I tried a few times this morning and couldn't get through. I sent an email to the ticket office and got a response within 15 minutes.

I'm not impatient of paraniod i am just curious why the tickets ordered on the 10th of march arrived in a half opened envelope and why the ones ordered on the 1st of march haven't been received.

Because they're sending out 44,000 of them. I got a bank statement in a half-opened envelope last week too... chill out.

I'm sure they'd much rather allocate resources to stuffing the envelopes to get them sent out than having to answer phone calls all the time too.

Dont read it then.

I know, I know, but there's something strangely compelling about it.

I know it's very easy to say as my tickets came monday, but I really really really don't understand what the panic is.

I think you all need David Luker to give you a big hug and tell you everything is going to be ok ;)

I know, I know, but there's something strangely compelling about it.

I know it's very easy to say as my tickets came monday, but I really really really don't understand what the panic is.

I think you all need David Luker to give you a big hug and tell you everything is going to be ok ;)

Have you got his number

Still not arrived. And they had the cheek to take a £3 booking fee. Rubbish service.

If that's true, it's exactly what you deserve the amount of unwarrented grief you've given the ticket office staff in the last few weeks on this messageboard.

Everyone will get their tickets in the end just be patient.

I find it difficult to believe how much stick ticket office has taken FFS thety have had to deal with selling 44,000 tickets and had received over 50,000 applications.

Please explain how you would have done things better ?

Got mine yesterday, Block 550 Row 20. Can't wait for the big day. Now just worried that the team will play like they did on Tuesday night in the final and ruin a nice day.

Still haven't had my tickets for the Swindon and Hartlepool games that were supposed to have been posted on Monday though, so it's a good thing I got duplicates on Tuesday evening.

Strange, I've just been on your Facebook and you've got an armful of them in that photo!

Yes, that's because, as my earlier Facebook status shows, I went to pick the main batch up following a convo with Sarah at SFC. Just 8 more to come, which are in the post.

(Ref your card of March 7th, that was a Sunday, there are no collections, hence it being postmarked 8th. HTH.)

We have paid for them, what other products apart from flights and holidays do you pay and wait for? More to th epoint we are ST Holders and applied in the FIRST PHASE FGS!

unless you are starting to walk you don't need them yet!

Just got tickets for a gig - bought them online last year, they have just sent them out now a week before gig.

If that's true, it's exactly what you deserve the amount of unwarrented grief you've given the ticket office staff in the last few weeks on this messageboard.

Everyone will get their tickets in the end just be patient.

I find it difficult to believe how much stick ticket office has taken FFS thety have had to deal with selling 44,000 tickets and had received over 50,000 applications.

Please explain how you would have done things better ?

I would have sent out the tickets in the order they were ordered and started a week earlier. See you sunday mate.

Why ?

there is still over a week to the game and the majority already have their tickets

Because the postal service in this country is 'not very good' so people whose tickets were posted today or tomorrow will not know that they haven't received them until about Wednesday and there will not be enough time to receive replacements in the post.

I ordered ours on Day 1 as a ST holder but they still have not arrived yet, if the anyone from the ticket office reads these threads, why don't the club put out a statement on the os just to let us know why we still have not recived them, it would make me and lots of other worried people feel a lot better,

This was my reply from the ticket office

No need to worry just yet. The final batch of tickets are going out today. We had hoped to be clear by Wednesday, but the sheer task has taken longer

If you haven’t had the tickets by next Wednesday, contact me again and we will resolve for you