So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

I agree, putting a ticket in an envelope, putting a stamp on the said envelope, and then putting the said envelope is a post box is well complicated.

You're actually the first person I've ever considered blocking. Congratulations. Even alpine and GM are more tolerable than you.

I got my Match and Travel tickets today in separate envelopes - Some thieving git (in the Royal Mail no doubt) had deliberately slit open one of the envelopes and obviously had a good look inside . Luckily for me it was the travel ticket envelope that was opened and apparently the 'tea leaf' had no interest in coach travel as the tickets were still there .

Trying to steal a fans Wembley ticket - scum of the earth :mad:

****ed off, recieved 34 quid ones when I ****ing ordered 44 quid ones ffs ticket office. I was there on the first day hour or too after they became available...

This is a bit worrying, the bird I spoke to on the phone was f*cking useless and there's no way my dad is gonna be able to sit in the upper tier/in a standing area.

Mine were hand delivered by my friendly post mistress. She asked why I was so excited, and I told her it was because I had tickets to the JPT Final at Wembley. She said that she didn't realise any Saints fans lived in Egham, and that she herself was a Saints fan. I remarked that she had incredibly good taste, to go with her stunningly good looks. She was most flattered by this and inquired as to how many tickets I had purchased. I told her that I had two, as my ex-girlfriend accompanied me to St Mary's for the area final at home, but that, since I had split up with her, I had one going spare. She begged me for the available ticket, and I told her that it would be my pleasure to let her have the spare ticket, as I would be privileged to be sitting next to a woman of overwhelming gorgeousness at the nation's biggest venue. I told her that she need not pay me, but she insisted that I take something in exchange for the ticket. We then went into my house for the most unbelieveable session of rampant foreplay and sex that I have ever experienced, and she told me that she would personally hand deliver all my post in future, as I was "incredible in the sack".

I not have a terrible rash on my ****, and she's nicked my wallet, but I don't care, because I'm going to Wembley.

(Umm, no, I don't have my tickets yet. :-()

Got my 13!

10 from phase 1 in block 127 Row 35 & 36 (3 sat in the row in front though) and 3 in block 528 up in the gods from phase 2!

My girlfriend asked me why I was so excited to be openning the post when I got home from work!

Bought 4 together 2 x £34 and 2 x£17....tickets arrived 2 in one row 2 in another and 4 x £34 !

All tickets quote adult price but you'll probably find two tickets are shorter than the others as a strip has been torn off to denote concession

Was an agonising wait but Dad's finally home from work and all 3 were on his mat. Looks like we're off to Wembley!! Managed to get into the DeVere Venue near Gerrard's Cross for £49 the night before...got to be happy with that! Pool, sauna and only 20 mins on the train to Wembley. Get in!

Got mine today, block 133 row 39!!! COYR.... Oh also went on the Wembley stadium tour today as I brought it for my dad as a birthday present. Pitch has been relayed and looking awesome........ I'll get the piccies of it uploaded tomorrow so people can see!