So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Mate don't do it. If the ticket office ****ed up unlucky for them. They always keep some spares back anyway in situations like this. Look after some fellow fans and work your way down the ticket request thread.

Well if you hadn't already proved that you're an idiot, you have now.

You'd be royally ****ed off if they were your tickets, I bet. Pathetic.

Sorry mate I no what you mean but if somebody did it to me I would be well pi ssed off so I think it is only fair to treat as you would wish to be treated.

So if anyone could give me the ticket Managers email address I will be handing myself (tickets) in!

For the record I have never been visited by 3 ghosts.

dluker@saintsfc.co.uk

tickets@saintsfc.co.uk

Very commendable. I would do the same.

I think everyone's getting a bit carried away. If they've taken the money, you'll get your tickets. It maybe that you have to have duplicates, but the fact they've taken the money means you've got a ticket. I ordered 4, two of which were the semi final ones and they've come, and 2 are on my mate and his Mrs ST, and he hasn't had them yet. The money has come out of his bank, so I'm not too worried.

As for the guy whose giving the extra he received back, well done. I like to think I'd do the same, we are all Saints fans after all. That's one reason for giving them back, the other is that the person whose meant to receive them and been charged for them, is not going to just say "never mind, I wont go". He'll get issued duplicates and then on the day it could cause issues. He'll be able to prove he paid for the original tickets and maybe the people sat in his seats will get chucked out.

I think everyone's getting a bit carried away. If they've taken the money, you'll get your tickets. It maybe that you have to have duplicates, but the fact they've taken the money means you've got a ticket. I ordered 4, two of which were the semi final ones and they've come, and 2 are on my mate and his Mrs ST, and he hasn't had them yet. The money has come out of his bank, so I'm not too worried.

As for the guy whose giving the extra he received back, well done. I like to think I'd do the same, we are all Saints fans after all. That's one reason for giving them back, the other is that the person whose meant to receive them and been charged for them, is not going to just say "never mind, I wont go". He'll get issued duplicates and then on the day it could cause issues. He'll be able to prove he paid for the original tickets and maybe the people sat in his seats will get chucked out.

i agree they have taken the money from my credit card but i am more worried that i have not recieved a order number or confirmation from the club or that it does not show up on my saints online account.

Ordered 5 tickets for friends on 10th march and received them on Monday. The 3 tickets I ordered on 1st march (2nd sales period) haven't come yet.

There seems to be a lot of people still waiting, so not worried too much yet.

i agree they have taken the money from my credit card but i am more worried that i have not recieved a order number or confirmation from the club or that it does not show up on my saints online account.

That doesn't sound promising. I've had the money come out & also got a confirmation & order on my online saints account so not to worried about tickets not showing up. If I was you I'd get down the ticket office if atall possible to see whats going on.

That doesn't sound promising. I've had the money come out & also got a confirmation & order on my online saints account so not to worried about tickets not showing up. If I was you I'd get down the ticket office if atall possible to see whats going on.

but did you do it online has i went to the ticket office on the first day and handed the bit of paper with names and adresses and creditcard number.

i'm a tw*t
**perfectly reasonable**
+1.

+4

(notices someone else also did '+2)

well worth all three posts for today!

Get sent extras and 'help fellow fans' by shifting them on, rather than return them to the actual SAINTS FANS that bought them in the first place!

As someone else said - Dune lives in another world - a dreamland or rather a living hell, if that's his attitude to fellow fans (and fellow humans!)

Dont want to alarm you, but I just texted my mate to check online. He did so and the tickets showed on there. I would call Club.

I'm sure that they've got a few left back for **** ups, provided they've taken the money my gut feeling is you'll be ok.

A few years ago a similar thing happened to my sister and the Club found some extra tickets, even though it was a sell out.

Hope it's ok for you.

Still not got mine which were ordered on the first day. Sure we'll get them eventually but I'm part of a group who are not travelling together and would like to get it sorted and the right tickets given to the right people instead of wasting time stood around outside Wembley. Surely they could have started sending them out once they'd all been sold?

but did you do it online has i went to the ticket office on the first day and handed the bit of paper with names and adresses and creditcard number.

Did you pay for all the tickets? I booked 16 in one hit on my credit card, also handed application in on the first day, and the whole order shows on my account, not on each individual ticket holders.

Not had chance to go through the whole thread but hope this helps some people.

Got our tickets through today, we are season ticket holders who did a group postal application, hand delivered the Friday before tickets went on sale.

We got 14 tickets in total (2 rows of 7), 2 of which have had the ticket stub removed!

Rang the ticket office as to why this was and they said that any concession tickets will have the stub removed.

The guy at the ticket office said that Carlisle have been sending a note out explaining this with their tickets.

COYR's!!!!

Did you pay for all the tickets? I booked 16 in one hit on my credit card, also handed application in on the first day, and the whole order shows on my account, not on each individual ticket holders.

i handed bit of paper with my account number and creditcard number plus the other 3 season ticket holders with names and adress and account number and the ticket office girl said it was ok and my creditcard was debited on the 22 feb and have not recieved any other confirmation.my online account is not showing any info either

i handed bit of paper with my account number and creditcard number plus the other 3 season ticket holders with names and adress and account number and the ticket office girl said it was ok and my creditcard was debited on the 22 feb and have not recieved any other confirmation.my online account is not showing any info either

Oh dear.

Hmm, intriguing. If one person is paying for all the tickets they usually show on the online account of whoever paid. Seeing as the money has come out I'd be fairly certain you'll be getting them, might be worth a quick e-mail or call to the TO just to confirm who the order has been allocated to, as that's where they'll send them too.

Hmm, intriguing. If one person is paying for all the tickets they usually show on the online account of whoever paid. Seeing as the money has come out I'd be fairly certain you'll be getting them, might be worth a quick e-mail or call to the TO just to confirm who the order has been allocated to, as that's where they'll send them too.

thanks will give that a try

The tickets are being sent out via one of the private firms, they usually deliver at the weekend.

Maybe so, but you know who actually delivers them, don't you?

Yup, Royal Mail.

All those companies that use TNT letter post, etc (Barclays Bank are one of them) - they might be getting cheaper rates, but they still get the same result, they just then contract RM to deliver on their behalf. My bank statements still turn up with the rest of my mail, even though they've been "sent" by a different carrier.

Just back from Ticket Office. Lee Hetherington confirmed that none of the Season Ticket purchases from step 1 have been sent out yet.

He joked that they were double checking them to make sure there were no cork-ups.

So stop pannicking people. [-o

You've got to laugh at our ticket office. The old dears at the Dell did a better job without all the technology they've got at their disposal nowadays.

Just back from Ticket Office. Lee Hetherington confirmed that none of the Season Ticket purchases from step 1 have been sent out yet.

He joked that they were double checking them to make sure there were no cork-ups.

Is this for real? I got my tickets through from the ST purchases on Monday.

I thought someone had confirmation from the ticket office earlier in the thread that they'd all be sent out by Wednesday. Did they mean the Wednesday after the final?

NOT true i have mine

I ordered mine on day one, or step 1 as you have called it, and received them on Monday.

So, Lee Hetherington is talking rubbish!

Maybe so, but you know who actually delivers them, don't you?

Yup, Royal Mail.

All those companies that use TNT letter post, etc (Barclays Bank are one of them) - they might be getting cheaper rates, but they still get the same result, they just then contract RM to deliver on their behalf. My bank statements still turn up with the rest of my mail, even though they've been "sent" by a different carrier.

i e-mailed david luker but then my friend phoned up and said they been sent to his adress,even thought i booked them at least we have them now thanks

Is this for real? I got my tickets through from the ST purchases on Monday.

I thought someone had confirmation from the ticket office earlier in the thread that they'd all be sent out by Wednesday. Did they mean the Wednesday after the final?

NOT true i have mine

I am waiting for 28 tickets for our group, hence my unease when todays post arrived. I have dealt with Lee on many occasions and that is what he told me at 3pm today.

FWIW mine was a postal application handed in first thing on the 1st day of sale.

I am waiting for 28 tickets for our group, hence my unease when todays post arrived. I have dealt with Lee on many occasions and that is what he told me at 3pm today.

FWIW mine was a postal application handed in first thing on the 1st day of sale.

mine was postal handed in 3 days before 1ST day of sale

So stop pannicking people. [-oNo so, we puchased 6 and they arrived on Monday with 4 from second tranch and all 10 of our coach tickets.

Surely 4 days would be enough to send out this many tickets? So many have bought in large groups even 10,000 a day would probably be no more than a few thousand envelopes. They've had my money for almost a month so you'd think some kind of good customer treatment is needed. Perhaps an update on the current position on the OS is in order just to allay a few anxieties.