So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Because the postal service in this country is 'not very good' so people whose tickets were posted today or tomorrow will not know that they haven't received them until about Wednesday and there will not be enough time to receive replacements in the post.

Good point. The ticket office have made a real mess of this. Having the windows open for so long was stupid.

My season ticket holder mate's 8 tickets haven't arrived yet; he ordered them on day 1.

Wouldn't normally be too bothered but he's off on holiday next week, so his old man will have to go round every day to see if they've been delivered if they don't turn up tomorrow.

Plus he lives in a "PO" postcode (Titchfield Park), so I'm slightly concerned that his potentially P*mpey supporting postie has done something with them.....

My season ticket holder mate's 8 tickets haven't arrived yet; he ordered them on day 1.

Wouldn't normally be too bothered but he's off on holiday next week, so his old man will have to go round every day to see if they've been delivered if they don't turn up tomorrow.

Plus he lives in a "PO" postcode (Titchfield Park), so I'm slightly concerned that his potentially P*mpey supporting postie has done something with them.....

What Postie would risk losing a fairly well paid,easy job for the sake of a couple of tickets? Must be in the Sorting Office where the skullduggery happens, Posties are too easily exposed.

What Postie would risk losing a fairly well paid,easy job for the sake of a couple of tickets? Must be in the Sorting Office where the skullduggery happens, Posties are too easily exposed.

You obviusly don't know what the job entails or what the pay is. Just talking out of your prejdiced a$rehole. Again.

Our general sale tix came in yesterday!

What a joke, and this isn't having a go at you, so assuming the tickets don't come tomorrow that will leave 5 working days (6 if you include the Saturday). As Whitey grandad pointed out if they've not arrived by Wednesday will we be expected to just sit tight and and not worry? If that happens (and you just know it is going to happen to quite a few people) then it's gonna be a case of ringing the club and sorting it out and then them not being able to post out duplicates because of the timescale so that'll then mean having to pick them up at Wembley - possibly having to wait for the team coach, or at the very least causing an inconvenience to the pre match plans.

What a fiasco and all because of bad planning and execution.

Mine have not arrived and I leave on a ferry from Belfast 7.30pm Monday morning (22 Mar) so my fingers are crossed for the one remaining post delivery on Saturday morning.

When I bought the tickets I asked what would happen if I had left N Ireland on Mon 22 before the tickets arrived and I was assured that they would be posted first class on Mon 15 March and arrive in good time.

Booking office - this is not good!

Im a postie,received mine this morning......have faith.

Posties schitt

Ticket office schitt

Industrial action on mars (possibly)

Get over yerselves innitt

My two from the first day of linked sale came last Tuesday; David Luker can have my babies anytime he wants.... luving the posts 'bought one for the missus but she can't make it now'.

LET'S BRING BACK A MEMBERSHIP SCHEME NEXT YEAR!

if thats the case sfc are posting last ordered 1st, 1st ordered last, don't make sense.

st holders should be thought of a bit more, than have to worry if we are getting our tickets. i bet all those in ticket office got theirs!!!!

no, bought on first day - received mine in first post Monday.

I collected my MK Dons tickets from the ticket office yesterday and the guy assured me that all tickets would be sent out by yesterday (Friday). He said give them a call if I had not received them by next Wednesday. I told him as I ordered them at 0930 on Day 1 I would be there in person on Wednesday not on the phone. I know of a number of later booking non ST friends who have got their tickets this week. Doh - why not send them out in order

got my 18 tickets

some are 20 seats apart 3 are in a different block ffs

messed up ticket office well done

Stop complaining at least you are going. As long as your party have one or two others for company and no one is sat on there own then what is the big deal? :rolleyes:

Stop complaining at least you are going. As long as your party have one or two others for company and no one is sat on there own then what is the big deal? :rolleyes:

ok someone who is going has cancer and wanted tickets together so they could sit with husband and daughter and son-in-law

so you'll see why i'm ****ed off

Edited by scottzoo
cause i can

Still not arrived. And they had the cheek to take a £3 booking fee. Rubbish service.

Seeing as you proclaimed that you managed to buy lots of tickets on one customer number - perhaps yours won't be arriving any time soon?

The instructions were clear, when set out at the beginning. Anyone whose application misses important information or is in anyway inaccurate will not have their order processed! ;-)

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1966914,00.html

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=20410&highlight=tickets&page=4

...or, of course, you could just be another SWF Troll, who lives in a fantasy world?

T minus 6 days took my request in on day one phase one money went out of account on 22 February - sat like a child waiting for my birthday cards from the posite this morning and still no delivery

Am getting really ****ed off now - would have thought you got them out as they came in or a least got them in envelopes ready to go!!!

Ticket office please note: you need to put out a message on the website about what will happen if tickets dont arrive - like most people I cannot get down to St Marys to pick up tickets during the week I work during opening hours, and will need to alter travel plans on sunday if have to pick up duplicates at wembley. I do not want the whole fiasco I had last time with duplicate tickets at the away game at Leeds (where postal tickets did not turn up ever!!) waiting for the coaches to come up from Southampton - at least there were only a few coaches at that game - it will be a lottery of which one of the 100 home coaches will arrive on time with the tickets.

Rant over.

ok someone who is going has cancer and wanted tickets together so they could sit with husband and daughter and son-in-law

so you'll see why i'm ****ed off

Sympathies to the person with that terrible illness and I hope they recover fully and enjoy there day at Wembley, but are you telling me you cannot accommodate them within your batch of 18 or are you just looking for an excuse to have a moan?

If you cannot accommodate them then I would speak with the ticket office but if you can well...

Mine have not arrived and I leave on a ferry from Belfast 7.30pm Monday morning (22 Mar) so my fingers are crossed for the one remaining post delivery on Saturday morning.

When I bought the tickets I asked what would happen if I had left N Ireland on Mon 22 before the tickets arrived and I was assured that they would be posted first class on Mon 15 March and arrive in good time.

Booking office - this is not good!

Squeeky bum is over - postie delivered tickets today.