So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

I think its time for a statemnet from the Club on this, as season ticket holders who applied and paid out money first, we should be informed of the process. Not happy at all!

Calm down. The club has issued a statement. It was that not all tickets have been posted yet.

Having said that, I would imagine there will be quite a few that have been stolen by the scum from the Royal Mail. My envelope had been cut open and then re-sealed by them...

For the £3 handling charge I think the club should have funded sending them by recorded delivery. Tickets for the NFL game at Wembley were sent out this way.

Still waiting for mine as well, was told by the ticket office that they had been posted already when I spoke to them yesterday, but then seeing as my tickets for last nights debacle and the game with Hartlepool haven't turned up yet either and which were posted on Monday even though I ordered them last week I can't say that i'm surprised that they still aren't here.

Carlisle are on a bit of a run at the moment and are not to be under estimated, so our lot had better start getting their act together, as it will ruin a nice day out at Wembey if we don't win the trophy.

According to "My account" on the OS my tickets were ordered by 10am on the first day and I've even paid off the mastercard bill as it was so long ago, Theoretically I must have some but they've not turned up yet and it doesn't stop me worrying!

Our group of sixteen tickets have been sent out to someone else by mistake,we were told by the ticket office yesterday.

Apparantly the club have informed them and promises were made to return them,but god im worried now!

If they are not here by Monday,then im going to camp outside the ticket office.

I wouldn't say this annoys me but I did find it funny. There was a fella a couple of rows in front of me last night who either had just got a new iphone/iTouch thingy (don't know which and don't care) or was totally addicted to it who was constantly checking the score of guess what match? Yes, that's right - the one he was watching . Did he think Sky would get quicker updates than his eyes?

I wouldn't say this annoys me but I did find it funny. There was a fella a couple of rows in front of me last night who either had just got a new iphone/iTouch thingy (don't know which and don't care) or was totally addicted to it who was constantly checking the score of guess what match? Yes, that's right - the one he was watching . Did he think Sky would get quicker updates than his eyes?

How did you know, did you ask him to keep you updated?

I got my tickets on general sale and they arrived today. Block 544 row 4 so fairly near the front although it is still pretty high up. I have sat near there at England games and it is not too bad especially considering I was last in the queue.

Thanks Ticket Office, no complaints from me and yet again you didn't let me down!

still have not got mine hand mine in on day one of season tickets sales with a W surname probably be one of the last - however having suffered from not receiving tickets in the post before and have to get duplicates - a right royal pain the butt - I am a tad worred - so will give until monday - one week of posting - then start calling the ticket office.

still have not got mine hand mine in on day one of season tickets sales with a W surname probably be one of the last - however having suffered from not receiving tickets in the post before and have to get duplicates - a right royal pain the butt - I am a tad worred - so will give until monday - one week of posting - then start calling the ticket office.

Not received ours yet either. Phoned on first day of ST sales, and earlier in alphabet than you. Checked bank statement last night as beginning to get nervous, and money has gone out.

K.

Not received ours yet either. Phoned on first day of ST sales, and earlier in alphabet than you. Checked bank statement last night as beginning to get nervous, and money has gone out.

K.

Don't be nervous. They said they would send them out all this week.

If you don't have them by Tuesday then you can be a bit nervous, but even then, the money has gone, you have an order number, so there is no way that you won't be able to go.

Don't be nervous. They said they would send them out all this week.

If you don't have them by Tuesday then you can be a bit nervous, but even then, the money has gone, you have an order number, so there is no way that you won't be able to go.

Am doing deep-breathing exercises, keeping calm, visualising the tickets on the envelope, chanting 'ommmmm'... etc, even as I write.

Logically I know you are absolutely right and will not pester ticket office till next week, because the more people ring now, the less time they'll have to post the tickets.

Emotionally, however ... AAAARRRRGGGHHH !

K.

So how many STH have not received theirs yet then? Still not me although teh missus aint checked the post today yet. Fingers crossed.

Seems like the problem is with STH's who bought on the first day

Any comment from SFC TO ??

I was just referred to an 045 Number

Permanently engaged

NOT impressed:cool:

Two tickets purchased 22nd Feb NOT received

One ticket purchased 10th March RECEIVED Today (18th)

Doesn't make sense:confused:

i agree but the whole things been a fiasco,you expect the first lot of tickets to be processed first has season ticket holders .

Dare I say it....I have 8 spare tickets which arrived on my door step yesterday!!! cough...ticket office f uck up!..cough

Could anyone provide me with the SFC ticket Managers email address (David Lucker?) as I really need to sort this out as some poor b uggers will certainly miss out unless I am honest!

I wouldnt want it to happen to me so therefore I shall be handing them back, so if your surname is 'King' you must by Mr Tickle a pint!

Dare I say it....I have 8 spare tickets which arrived on my door step yesterday!!! cough...ticket office f uck up!..cough

Could anyone provide me with the SFC ticket Managers email address (David Lucker?) as I really need to sort this out as some poor b uggers will certainly miss out unless I am honest!

I wouldnt want it to happen to me so therefore I shall be handing them back, so if your surname is 'King' you must by Mr Tickle a pint!

Mate don't do it. If the ticket office ****ed up unlucky for them. They always keep some spares back anyway in situations like this. Look after some fellow fans and work your way down the ticket request thread.

Sorry mate I no what you mean but if somebody did it to me I would be well pi ssed off so I think it is only fair to treat as you would wish to be treated.

So if anyone could give me the ticket Managers email address I will be handing myself (tickets) in!

For the record I have never been visited by 3 ghosts.