So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Just back from Ticket Office. Lee Hetherington confirmed that none of the Season Ticket purchases from step 1 have been sent out yet.

He joked that they were double checking them to make sure there were no cork-ups.

So stop pannicking people. [-o

I got my tickets, purchased at stage one, on Monday:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it. I went to get MK tickets and they were still putting them in envelopes. The guy sais they're still sending loads out. He said if you're transaction has gone through and money has come out of your account then you have no worries at all

My girlfriend just got an email saying she has won the football supporters federation club embley tickets! Wahooo! :D

Gloating on two separate threads I see!

So would I to be fair.

;)

Edited by Jesus Reigned
Re-read the post I quoted properly this time!

Just back from Ticket Office. Lee Hetherington confirmed that none of the Season Ticket purchases from step 1 have been sent out yet.

He joked that they were double checking them to make sure there were no cork-ups.

So stop pannicking people. [-o

That's not true. Bought mine in step one and they arrived first post on Monday.

Why on earth the club haven't allowed people to collect from the Ticket office is beyond me. Still haven't got mine, I know it won't make much difference however I still want them in my hands!

You can't use them till sunday week so no panic yet ;), fwiw I haven't got mine yet and orderd on the first day :)

22 tickets arrived today for block 133. In 2 rows the seat numbers are not identical though. So it looks like my group will be split up.

2 kids and 2 OAP tickets purchased but all tickets have the adult price printed on them, there is nothing to identify them as kids or OAP's.

22 tickets arrived today for block 133. In 2 rows the seat numbers are not identical though. So it looks like my group will be split up.

2 kids and 2 OAP tickets purchased but all tickets have the adult price printed on them, there is nothing to identify them as kids or OAP's.

Are you sure they're not smaller with one part of the stub missing?

I wouldn't worry about it. I went to get MK tickets and they were still putting them in envelopes. The guy sais they're still sending loads out. He said if you're transaction has gone through and money has come out of your account then you have no worries at all

I should bloomin hope not!

Are you sure they're not smaller with one part of the stub missing?

Any ticket with the stub missing is a concession ticket

I received over 100 tickets for London Saints members and season ticket holders of which 20 were concessions, I recieved 20 with stb missing

This is how most clubs designate concession tickets, or certainly how I've found it this season when getting away tickets for London Saints members, as we have at least one concession requoired for every game

The tickets with the stubs torn off need to be given to the concessions as adults will be unable to enter the ground with these tickets.

Kind Regards

Victoria Lockett

Ticket Office Assistant

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

I ordered ours on Day 1 as a ST holder but they still have not arrived yet, if the anyone from the ticket office reads these threads, why don't the club put out a statement on the os just to let us know why we still have not recived them, it would make me and lots of other worried people feel a lot better,

I think it is going to turn out a lot of these have been stolen by the Royal Mail. The envelope for my second order had been opened and re-sealed by one of their honest employees but it only had one ticket in so I guess they were looking for a larger quantity to pinch.

The club must take some of the blame as stamping the envelopes with 'Southampton Football Club' in red at the top made it very easy for the Royal Mail tea leafs to identify what was inside.

Also, for every other event at Wembley I have been to the tickets were sent out by recorded delivery and had to be signed for. Given the club charged £3 handling fee per ticket I don't think it would be unfair to hae thought that they could have done this.